9♥️

Sujit's POV:

I have been teaching since 2 years for high school students but this is the first time , I felt a student is really special , I know in this past 2 years I experienced different types of students with different mentalities but Chinmayi is different though we knew eachother only since 2 weeks but I can see she is really interested in subject inspite of her failing physics in every test.

I rubbed my palms together to warm myself cause in this cool weather it's impossible to not to catch cold or fever , so I dressed myself in a white polo t-shirt with black slacks and a scarf around my neck providing me some warmth, I entered into class to see all my students are in sweaters and woolen caps and shrugs.

They greeted me and I responded, 
" so students guess what? Today we are gonna have surprise test " everyone in the class gasped loudly making me give them a ironic smile , " c'mon everyone close your books and be ready with necessary supplies " I announced and turned towards podium to put my book and take exam sheets, and I heard shuffling behind me indicating they are busy in packing their books.

" I want only 2 members in a bench and rest of them will sit out or in class , you decide " I said and looked around , students with only 2 in a bench settled but those who are 3 in a bench discussed , finally 10 students got up , in that I notice Chinmayi is one of them , she is usually a person who is silent and don't mingle , I made them to sit in corners and looked at Chinmayi to see her waiting for my command.

" you! Come sit here" I indicated to Chinmayi , she slowly walked and sat beside a bench , I finally distributed the sheets and sat on my chair , after announcing the test time from this view I can easily see Chinmayi's paper , I browsed through benches and lastly Chinmayi I went to her and looked through her paper only to find most of the problems left unsolved but I am glad atleast she did few , I frowned and moved past her.

In class today , I did not interact with Chinmayi I don't why , If I interact she would receive a hard punishment for not solving questions or some other after class ended , when I went to my cabin , I sat down and corrected Chinmayi's sheet first to see that she did good job but not upto the mark , she just barely passed this test , I sighed , why is this girl unable to solve problems ? Am I being too lenient towards her ? After the other day in my staff room that almost lips touching accident she seemed to be shy, she isn't looking at me in class and isn't discussing her doubts maybe that created something in her, I should clarify her if not this may not end well , she need to get pass marks in all subjects to pass 12th grade.

Shit! Even I didn't  get that close to any student before , maybe I should stop showing my smile to her and sitting beside her , I sighed and called a attendee , to call for Chinmayi.

After about 5 minutes,  she came and peeped into my room , she came a stood timidly infront of me , she is a nice girl if I am honest but right now she has to improve in physics , I cleared my throat
" Chinmayi did you know how much you scored in test?" I questioned folding my hands and leaning back into chair ,
" no sir " came her soft voice , " you barely passed Chinmayi though I appreciate your hardwork but you see this are not the marks you deserve you have to top the class Chinmayi" I said to her in rigid tone , she looked at me with fear and I guess those does eyes indicating admiration towards me.

" yes sir " she mumbled out , " why are you not clarifying your doubts like before ?" I asked her , she looked at me shocked and said " cause I don't have any" , " what ? " I asked her out more loudly , " sir its just that----" she stopped and looked at floor , this behavior irked me to no extent , I stood up " what is this Chinmayi? You know right that you can do much more better , are you feeling any problem to reach me " I asked her openly , " no sir " she mumbled out , " Chinmayi! Look at me when I am speaking " I am irritated now to no extent.

She looked up " ye--s sir " came her sweet reply , " ok Chinmayi I want to be clear in one matter " I said to her , " yes sir " she said to me , " see that day in my room whatever happened is happened its an accident and you know it and that shouldn't stop you from clarifying ypur doubts from me , cause no matter what at the end of the day your my student and I am your teacher , hope you understood " I said to her in calm voice , " umm yes sir " she said to me in  disappointment.

" if you want I can talk with your parents and you can stay here after school hours with me to learn more concepts but don't dissapoint me in upcoming test " I said to her loud and clearly , " yes sir , I will inform my mom " she said and looked at me , " you can leave now " I mumbled and sat back tiredly and closed my eyes hearing a soft door closing sound indicating she is gone, what's with me now ? No i should not let a mere student into my boundary.

_________________________________________