31♥️

Chinmayi's POV

I don't know how these past months have passed away, but I am done with my boards and I am truly Happy but sad that I did not get to interact with my sir as much as I did previously, nevertheless I am done with my boards.

I am thinking to say to my mom but I am really sacred how she will react but it's important to disclose this matter and I can't say away from my sir.

I ran my hands through my hands frustratingly, pch what a tiring day? I wanted to call my sir but thought he might be busy in class , so I just scrolled through my phone till my mom
arrives, and then i will say to my mom.

" mom ? I want to say something " I mumbled out as soon as I spotted her on sofa , " yes " she mumbled without minding me , " so I--I kind of seeing someone " I blurted out and prayed to every God to keep me alive through this discussion, " what?! Seeing someone" she glared at me , I quickly said " yes mom I an seeing someone and don't think this is some kind of fling or anything I actually love him" I said and looked at her , " love? But who?" She said and I can see the anger and restlessness on her face , " mom you remember my physics sir " I said and the whole room fell into silence, I glanced here and there , " so that's the reason you were going to extra classes and all and also do you have atleast common sense , that out of all the people who love your teacher as in your own teacher do you have any shame ? How could you even see your teacher other than with respect , I don't know what went wrong in raising you but it seems like I failed " and that's it she started crying badly , " mom mom listen , firstly I never went for extra classes for this matter and mom even in my wild dreams I did not think I would love my teacher but I did and I am not guilty hope you see where my happiness lies " I said and looked at her.

" not only shame you don't even have anything in your body how will I answer this to someone who questions me " she said angrily, " mom I am sorry for upsetting you but I am never sorry for loving him also why crying can't we talk like normal adults and settle this " I said , " adults? I don't have anything more to talk with you get put of my house and live or die yourwish " with this harsh words she went away, whereas I sat completely sad.

Well I kind of expected more but turns out I am lucky ,weather she will digest or not it's her wish i know she said this out of anger , she will cool down eventually.

I quickly packed up my stuff and began traveling to sirs house, as soon as I knocked he came and opened the door , " chinmayi!!!" He took me into warm hug , I immediately melted into his arms , " sir can I have some food ? I am hungry " I said and sat on sofa , " sure  why didn't you have lunch it's almost 7 pm " he asked me and I sat changing channels on television.

" food first!" I Shouted from past days we have become really close and I am enjoying his presence more than anything, soon he brought me rice with potato fry and rasam , he waited till I ate.

" what happened chinmayi?" He asked and made me sit on his lap and I became comfortable, " sir I said our matter to my mom and she kinda reacted in wild way and kicked me out hope you dont mind if I be here?" I questioned,  " I don't mind but did she say anything bad ?" He mumbled , " that's okay sir I don't really mind , she will cool down eventually " I said and layed on his chest seeking warmth.

After a while, " shall we go to bedroom?" He asked me , " yes sir " I said an took all my belongings with me and we both settled on bed before our night routine.

I layed down and he snuggled in my chest , " sir do you think this society will accept us ?" I asked,  " it doesn't matter chinmayi,  they are no one to judge us " he said and pulled me even closer to himself,  " at the rate you should probably be inside me " I said and laughed but he seem to have a hard face ,I looked at him confused " you mean me inside YOU?" He asked me again with that smirk , " ahhh....wait I didn't mean in that way " I said and turned my body away from him.

I heard him chuckling and I throwed a pillow on him, " chinmayi don't worry I will be more than happy to be I side you 24 hours " he said in that flirty voice , "SIR!!!!!!" with my shouting we both laughed a lot after a while we were pulled into deep slumber not knowing what is waiting for us the next day.

_________________________________________

Comments? Plz