34♥️

Chinmayi's POV

It's my birthday, yes it's my birthday and I will be turning 22 this year and I'm very grateful to all the people around me , so Sujit have gone to work and I am sitting on sofa relaxing with coffee.

So this year I will graduate and hopefully we wanna marry next year and I will be 23 by next year and we are okay with taking our relationship to next level, l personally feel like we need to marry and coming to kids , we are planning them in about 4 to 5 years cause we have to be financially and mentally strong to raise kids.

In this past few years we both got very comfortable and confident about where we stood in our life's, and also I have been more outgoing than I was before and I feel like it's high time we marry and buy a house etc for our future.

So coming to Sujit it's quite funny from how we met vs how we are now , I never expected that I will marry my lecturer but we never know for whom we fall for right?

So we are planning to do an intimate wedding with few people like close friends and family, I just do wanna spend much on lavish wedding instead I wanna save and buy a house or car.

So me and him are planning to do wedding by this year but let's see , still he hasn't gone down on his knees yet but I know how much he is nervous to propose, so for that I am planning to do the proposal in a private beach just him and me.

I also brought a ring for him , and I will be doing it tomorrow, I am very excited though. About coming to sex life nothing new we never rushed towards it but the tension is always present but we are waiting for the right movement.

" chinmayi" came his voice through door making me raise up , I slowly sneaked towards door and hid behind , he slowly passed through door and "BOO" I shouted making him jerk back and " are you scared?" I laughed out making him chuckle and pulling me into a hug , I immediately relaxed and said " just don't attend office tomorrow I have an emergency thing to do tomorrow " I said to him pecking him Adam apple , " what is it?" He asked , " yeah you remember my friend sushma it's her wedding tomorrow in beach so we are going there " I lied smoothly, " um is it important?" He asked making me feel angry can't this man understand, " Yep it is please attend with me " I asked using my weapon that is my boobs .

He sighed and nodded but was about to catch my breast but I backed away " go and freshen up" I said and went away , he looked at me with those innocent eyes and nodded.

The next morning I called to the decoration members and talked with them secretly before he woke up , and I got ready in this pale pink gown which have a slit from my thigh and have a really hot strings at the back it's completely backless making me look sexy just for him.

As soon as he woke up , he was clueless and got ready with me , I did all my preparations and got ready to head out to the beach.

" you look really hot ,I am afraid that I may beat someone today" he mumbled while looking straight, thanks but why though ?" I asked ,
" cause people are gonna see what's mine " he said and I immediately blushed and looked out.

The moment we stepped down I made him tie a mask around his eyes so he guess right away , " why this thing?" He questioned out annoyingly , " just wait sir " I said and led him to the location after I removed his mask he was clueless and adjusting to the lighting and in this time I got down on knees and forwarded the ring.

He looked surprised and said " yes" and kneeled down , " sir I didn't even asked the question yet?" I said angrily," don't worry I already knew the question " he said and forwarded his hand , I blushed and made him wear the ring ," I love you too much Sujit , it's like your my heart and I feel like I maybe clueless without you than you for being with me and making my life beautiful " I said and smiled ,.

" I love you too chinmayi I love you too much that I am unable to sleep properly without you ; okay that sounds cheesy but I fell to hard for you" he chuckled at end making me laugh along.

That's how our engagement has taken place, after a week or so we both conducted a registration marriage for now cause we are planning to buy a house and a plot for future, so after a year or so we will surely conduct a grand wedding.
To be honest when his mom got to know about our relationship she was uninterested, she just attended the wedding and went away to abroad, when I asked Sujit he replied she is just like that from beginning don't mind them , so then I realised all he have is me and I am gonna give my everything to him after all he is all I have.

Corrently I sat in front of dressing table getting ready for our first night , I am very excited actually but nervous as well , I wore a pattu silk saree and wore tons of jasmine flowers in hair and minimal jewellery like my mangalsutra and chain and earrings, waist chain, toe rings and anklets.

" chinmayi ready ?" I heard my mom calling, " yes mom " I uttered before looking into mirror and got up.

____________________________

Happy new year guys!!!