33♥️

Please vote guys and also comment if you like the story , that will help me a lot to continue writing the story, and also I have been not editing the chapters , so if the Grammer and spellings are incorrect please don't mind it. With that being said let's dive into chapter.
_________________________________________

Sujit's POV

AFTER 1 YEAR

Life felt never good before and I absolutely love it , all this past months Chinmayi and me were busy with our careers,  she is university and I am asusual doing my job doing changed except she moved in with me and we both started loving together, her mom did talk with her when she turned 19 and Chinmayi was so glad that she accepted our relationship, and coming to intimacy , we never took it to that level but some oral and kisses were present all this while , I don't know we never wanted to rush it and we are waiting for the right movement to do it.

" Sujit! I am back home baby " her sweet voice brought me out of my dream , " glad you are , come have a seat we will go out for dinner " I said and made her sit on my lap , " out? But why?" She questioned,  " shh don't ask " I said and kissed her soft spot on neck earning a moan from her.

She is always sensitive in neck area , whenever I kiss she just melts right away and I enjoy it way too much , for the fact that is gonna turn 20 soon is making me feel gitters , she has visibly grown from past 2 years and I am loving every but of it.

" what surprise?" She questioned , I stayed silent nuzzling into her chest , how much I miss this melons , they are so soft and beautiful just for me and she don't me playing with them and she admitted that she loves my obsession with them.

We stayed for a while relaxing a bit finding peace in each other's arms , when clock ticked 8 pm , she jumped and ran from my arms , I too went to washroom to get ready.

" ahaa!!! Isn't this the place I was aying the other day?" She asked me excited while I nodded with a smile , Chinmayi is very outgoing unlike me , I don't express that much but she knows how immensely I love her , and I am glad she can understand me.

"Yes " I said and we both got to see the beautiful restaurant with lights around it , later we both got settled in a corner and she ordered food for my liking and hers as well , " so you didn't say about surprise " she asked me showing her little pouty lips that I so badly want to suck, I gulped and said " well it's been almost 2 years and we met on this day at the school" I reminded her , she looked stunned " wow Sujit I just can't believe you remember it , I am sorry " she mumbled and her eyes were watering, " heh no don't be sorry , it's just that I want everything special in our life's " I smiled and made her look towards me with comforting eyes.

" still.....if we weren't in this place na I would have let you have your way with my boobs and would take you to world of pleasure with my kisses " she winked making my eyes go wide and I looked around to see if anyone listened to this.

I wanted to speak something but he fingers around her chest and neck making me gulp , but the waitress disturbed our mood but she bought delicious food , we both slightly looked at each other with love and lust but had our food.

Car ride was silent , I was enjoying her horny self,  as soon as we reached home, I locked the main door and switched off all the lights , I entered into our bedroom to see her sleeping on bed with her sexy pj's I never seen before, she looked at me " come here" my little buddy was not staying in my pants begging me to release it but I moved towards her after removing my burgundy shirt and watch and throwing it on rug.

" what ?" I whispered climbing onto bed , " you wanna know ?" She whispered sitting up , " no I wanna show" with that said I pushed her flat on bed and hovered over her , she smiled and I immediately took her lips into my mouth and gave her French kisses , I licked her tongue and all the possible ways.

" ahhhh.....mmmmm.." her moaning made me feel still horny , I immediately looked at  her and removed her top relasing those bare boobs to my view , my mouth watered seeing them ,I immediately cupped them and gave a slap making her scream " ypu like it ?" I asked her and she nodded wit pleasure ,I gave three more slaps and they jiggled so much that I almost cummed, I took those nipples into my mouth and ducking them to my fullest and cupped them gently placing gentle kisses, she massaged my hair and I felt so good.

I went down and kissed her waist hearing more moans and hisses from her side , I licked it to my fullest and was about to remover her bottom , but she stopped me , " why?' I asked her  , " I am just very shy" she mumbled with red face , " dont be shy infront of me ,it's me only " I said and gave her long kiss, I removed her bottom and went face to face with bare pussy , I smirked " so you were being naughty without innerware huh?" I questioned her , she looked away with blushing.

I looked at her pussy and it looked so beautiful to my eyes I don't know why she is so beautiful in all the parts , I slowly blowed on it and parted her lower lips getting a clear view of inside , i ran my finger from top to bottom and kissed the bud earning a moan , I slowly spit on it and licked the bud making her trash in the bed , as she is very wet it's easy for me to enter my finger , I started sucking her pussy while inhaling her exotic smell , I lifter her legs and put them on my shoulders and got comfortable between her legs.

" ahhhh ahhhhh hmmmmm please " were the only things I am hearing from her , and I bit her skin lightly making her go insane , slowly I inserted my finger and worked on both tongue and finger and immediately she cummed making me drink all of the sweet juices , I slurped her clean and brought some cum on her nipples and licked them clean too , I looked at her self and was very proud.

Very messy,  just like I love it , I pecked her lips and was about to go down again but she stopped me " enough for today " she said and I understood her intention , after cleaning ourselves , we both fell into deep slumber.

_________________________________________