23♥️

Chinmayi's POV

Just as he was about to reply , my mom entered making us freeze , so I quickly wiped my tears and layed back , " thank you sir " my mom said to him with graceful smile, he nodded at her and said , " then I will take my leave " he mumbled and went away.

Just like that I was discharged from hospital and went back to home , after reaching my bedroom I slept on my bed but my mind isn't calm nor my heart.

My thoughts are on Sujit sir I know I did a huge mistake , a sin by loving my teacher and I don't regret it a bit cause he is the best thing that happened to me .

I don't know when I fell asleep , when I opened my eyes I saw a figure standing near window I opened my mouth to shout in fear but that figure came towards me and closed my mouth, my eyes widened when I noticed it is Sujit sir , I relaxed a bit.

" shh shh it's me " came his voice , which made me emotional,  I looked down after removing his palm from my mouth , " chinmayi just listen to me and I am really so sorry for ignoring you all these days please " he took hold of my both hands in his palm , I looked at our hands.

I inhaled deeply not knowing what to say , " well to start with chinmayi I am very guilty for doing this , and I know I am not a person who communicate much and I know this made you sad but I am trying for myself and for you and I went completely ...

I inhaled deeply not knowing what to say , " well to start with chinmayi I am very guilty for doing this , and I know I am not a person who communicate much and I know this made you sad but I am trying for myself and for you and I went completely offline the other week cause I went to my dad's place,  he is sick and one day I got a call saying he is no more , I rushed to his place and did all the rituals and my mom was quite upset and all things took place Chinmayi,  even though I have mom and had dad I never felt like a complete family , I always felt like something is missing and when you came into my life , I felt content and complete, words are not enough to describe how I felt when you were near me , holding me like a baby and making me sleep all these things made me feel happy at the same time nervous cause before I never had a relationship and I was scared I may loose you , I am so sorry Chinmayi for making you upset" he finished off making me emotional.

" I am so sorry for what happened with your dad , hope his soul rest in peace " I said in a slow voice , he looked at me with bloodshot eyes and I feel like he is about to cry but resisting himself,  "  you know this is what I don't like about you , why are you resisting your emotions? Your also a human why can't you show your emotions to me , I can take everything whether it is love , grief , anger etc but just don't resist your talks or emotions cause I want to understand you sir " I said in a slow voice and he immediately fell on my shoulder and started crying more, I rubbed his back in consolation.

" and one thing I love you too chinmayi " he said to me while looking at me , a shy smile broke on my lips ," Also you can call me Sujit from now on " he said to me and I nodded no " why?" He asked , " cause your my sir and I am your students remember till my Graduation I will only call you sir " I said to him , he made a puppy face , but I laughed it off.

" then are we okay ?" He asked me , " not yet " I responded " what happened?" He asked me , " I have a doubt sir , why don't you stay with your parents ?" I asked him, " my mom died when I was 4 , so after 2 years when I was 6 my dad married an another woman , at first she was very nice to me and as soon as she got pregnant with her child , she started looking at me with disgust and always used to talk with rudely and when my step brother was born I was happy cause now I have a sibling but she never made me go near him , so slowly I distanced myself from my parents and went to hostels most of my life after my 12th I took this profession and here I am " he said , I realized how he never got to experience the true love from his mom , " don't worry sir,  your mom will be always seeing you and now you have me " I wrapped my hands around him and took him into my embrace.

_________________________________________