19♥️

Sujit's POV

After I left chinmayi's house , I suddenly received a call from my mother which made me alert cause she doesn't call me often , so lift the call " hello amma " I responded,  " hello Sujit how are you ?" She asked me , " I am good amma what about you?" I replied back , " umm actually sujit here your father health is degrading day by day beta I wish you visit him " she asked him , " you know amma how much dad hates me and even though why are asking it ? I will visit you one day don't worry " I said without any emotions , " also sujit i hope you understand for the treatment and all we are lacking money " she asked me , oh I see that's why she called me? " I can understand amma I will transfer money as soon as possible " I responded while starting my car engine , " ok beta will call you later " that's it the call is ended and I feel empty very empty.

No whereabouts are asked nothing just nothing , I feel so emotional right now , I don't know why but i feel so frustrated,  I might be tough but internally I am also a human being with feelings , I need Chinmayi now , she is the first person to ever make me feel valued or happy or content,without second thought I drove back to her home and ringed her number , " chinmayi get ready I am outside your house " I ended the call without listening to her reply , after waiting for another 10 minutes I saw her walking towards my car in her uniform and bag , she nervously sat in passenger seat and put her bag in back side.

" what is it sir ? You know I am late right " she asked me , " chinmayi can you skip school for me ?" I asked her , " but why sir ?" She looked at me frustratingly,  " I don't know but I want to be near you chinmayi " I turned towards her , " sir ?! " She gasped and touched my cheeks , " why are you crying? I will skip school for you but don't cry " she uttered and wiped my tears , I didn't even know I was crying till she told me , " are you okay ?" She asked me , which made my heart weak, " yes " I uttered and started the engine and drove straight to my house.

We both silently went inside , chinmayi is confused and worried due to my sudden emotions, " I am just so sorry chinmayi I became really emotional " I uttered and sat on sofa , she too sat beside me , " it's fine sir , people tend to become emotional now and then it's fine to pour out " she said and caressed my hand , I nodded zoning out.

" sir sir !? " She called me suddenly,  " ah yes " I asked , " can I cook breakfast ?" She asked me , " ok " I said and layed back,  " call school and apply leave , stay back today and relax I will be with you sir , don't worry and don't cry if not you will get headache " she said and her soothing voice and assuring voice made me feel secured and content,  I pulled her towards me and snuggled with her on the sofa.

" ok ok leave me , I will cook breakfast and then we can relax " she uttered making me nod my head , I slowly left her and she made her way into kitchen

_________________________________________