~CHAPTER NINE~

   Arlo stood in the middle of the red and black mat in the Cobra Kai dojo with Eli and Demetri. They had been watching a video of the school fight Arlo and Miguel had been in a couple of days before.

   "Why did I let you two talk me into this? This goes against literally everything I stand for." Demetri shook his head while he paused the video on his phone. "It's like extra gym class for no reason."

   "You could use extra gym class, build up some muscle." Arlo pointed at Demetri who simply rolled his eyes.

   "Let's just give it a chance." Eli softly told Demetri. "You saw the fight. Miguel and Arlo kicked ass."

   Demetri looked at Arlo whose nose was still slightly bruise, but no longer in a bandage. "She looks like she got her ass kicked."

   "I was against a guy almost double my height and weight." Arlo raised her eyebrows at Demetri. "And if you remember he was the one who was left on the ground at the end of it. Not me."

   Before Demetri could reply Sensei walked out of his office, Arlo turned her head slightly as he spoke. "Today we begin..." Everyone in the dojo continued talking, except for Demetri, Arlo and Eli.

   "Quiet!" Sensei shouted, everyone finally stopped talking and turned towards the man. "Face front."

   Everyone stood in their place and turned towards Sensei. Arlo grabbed Eli's wrist, pulling him along as she weaved through the people until she got next to Aisha. She stood next to Aisha gesturing for Eli to stand behind her. Demetri had followed the two and now stood next to Eli.

   Johnny walked in between all of the people in the room and stopped in front of Demetri. He pointed at Demetri's shirt which had the Pi symbol plastered on it. "Nice shirt."

   "Thanks." Demetri smiled and nodded.

   "I'm joking. It sucks." Johnny responded continuing to walk around the students

   Arlo looked back slightly at Demetri whose smile had disappeared and was now looking at the floor. She the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing.

   "Word of advice." Johnny stood in front of someone who was smiling widely at him. "If you've got shit for teeth, don't smile." The persons face fell quickly.

   Johnny continued walking around and looked at a short kid before sighing. "God, makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you."

   Arlo set out a small laugh as she looked at the boy who now had his head hanging low.

   "When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds." Johnny weaved his way through the crowd before taking his place at the front of the dojo. "I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out."