~CHAPTER ELEVEN~

Arlo sat in the back seat of her brother's car

Arlo sat in the back seat of her brother's car. Normally she would've gotten a ride home with Eli, but he hadn't been at school that day. As she texted again, to Eli ask him where he was she glanced up and saw Yasmine kissing her brother on the cheek.

"Can you not distract the driver." Arlo scoffed.

Yasmine rolled her eyes as she looked at Arlo. "Can you shut the fuck up?"

"Stop Yas." Asher groaned taking one hand off of the steering wheel, running his hands through his hair.

Yasmine started complaining about how Asher always took his sister's side in every argument they had. Arlo rolled her eyes at the blonde girl and glanced out the window, quickly unbuckling her seatbelt when she realized they were already at Cobra Kai.

"Bye." Arlo grabbed her duffel bag from the seat next to her, throwing it over her right shoulder, and opened the car door.

"Tell fuglisha I said hi." Yasmine flashed a sarcastic smile at the girl who was standing outside of the car now.

Arlo walked around the car to the passenger window were Yasmine was sat. The window was down, so she reached her hand in the car, grabbing a handful of the girls blonde hair and pulled her closer to her.

"Don't call her that." Arlo got in the girls face as she spoke. She pulled the girls hair tightly, leaving a handful of blonde extensions in her hand. "Bitch."

Arlo turned on her heels and began walking towards the front doors of the dojo. She could hear Yasmine shouting at her brother as she pulled the door open. Aisha and Miguel ran over towards Arlo.

"Hi." Aisha's eyes traveled towards Arlo hand which was still holding the blonde extensions.

Miguel looked at Arlo's hand a worried look grew on his face. "Whose hair is that?"

"Yasmine's." Arlo shrugged looking down at the hair in her hand then back up at the two whose faces were still full of worry. "Don't worry they're only extensions, cheap ones."

The worry lifted from the other two teens faces as the three of them began laughing.

------

The students in the dojo were all stood in line. Miguel, Aisha and Arlo were at the head of three of the rows, all wearing their gis. A boy tried stepping into the row next to Arlo but she told him to leave it empty. She doubted that Eli would show but if he did, she wanted him to be stood next to her.

Johnny walked out of his office looking around the dojo which just a week ago was filled to the brim, now there were less than fifteen in the class.