~CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE~

*:・゚✧*:・゚ "A pinky promise? Really?" *:・゚✧*:・゚

   Arlo was sitting in between Hawk and Miguel on the couch in the living room of the Moskowitz's house. The movie their Sensei had made them watch had just ended and the members of Cobra Kai were trying to figure out why they were told to watch it.

   "I don't get why Sensei made us watch this movie." One of the boys who was laying on the floor said loudly.

   "There wasn't even any karate in it." Another boy added in.

   Arlo sighed and shook her head. "The movie was mainly about the dude trying to fix his relationship with his son."

   A few guys who were laying on the floor sat up and looked at her.

   "What?" Arlo widened her eyes and sat up a little bit more.

   "What does that have to do with Sensei?" Rickenberger asked as he stared at Arlo.

   Arlo thought for a moment and then shook her head. "No idea."

   "That was a lame ass movie." Hawk scoffed and earned a few laughs from the group of boys on the floor.

   "For real." Rickenberger laughed before turning to one of the other guys and they started wrestling on the floor.

   Arlo rolled her eyes and shook her head as she stood up off of the couch. "I'm gonna go get some water."

   Hawk nodded and started yelling at the two boys who were rolling around on the floor to be careful because he didn't want them to break anything in his living room.

   Aisha followed Arlo into the kitchen while she was grabbing a glass out of the cabinet. After Arlo filled the cup with water, they two girls pulled themselves onto the counters and started talking.

   "Soooo..." Aisha drummed her fingers on the counter.

   Arlo peered up from her glass and raised her eyebrow as she waited for Aisha to continue.

   Aisha sighed and stopped drumming her fingers. "When are you gonna talk to you know who?"

   "I don't know." Arlo sighed as she pulled the glass away from her mouth. "I still don't know what to say to him." 

   "You should just tell him how you felt about the kiss." Aisha said in an obvious tone.

   Arlo groaned and took a deep breath. "How am I supposed to do that without being all awkward?"

   Aisha raised her eyebrows and shook her head. "You're the one whose making it seem awkward."

   "I just don't want to mess anything up." Arlo sighed and started to drink her water again.