Breathe

'Meerab, lunch bahir karain gay aj.'

Meerab pulled her focus of Shahrukh khan and on to her husband, 'jee?'

'Bahir ja rahay hain, you haven't explored Islamabad yet na.'

'Mujhay Nahi Jana.', was he trying to trick her into stepping outside?

'kyun ,kal itna drama Tou kiya tha janay Kay liyay, aur ab main lay ja Raha Tou masla hai.'

meri tabiyat Sahi Nahi hai'

'kyun kya hua hai'

'Sir main dard hai'

'You look fine to me, tyaar ho jao', his eyes scanned her from head to toe and Meerab blushed.

'Do I get an option?', she had finally found a decent movie to watch.

'Meerab', she had learnt not to argue with that tone.

'Jee jaisa ap bolain, Khan Sahaab' , Meerab threw the tv remote on the sofa with a huff as she walked away.

*At the restaurant*

'Kal we can go explore Islamabad more, I know I haven't been able to take you out alot but do din Hain abhi, batao Kahan Jana hai ?'

'Are you sure , I can go out ? Aisa na ho main phir kisi darwazay Kay bahir khari hoon.'

'Meerab, can we please have lunch in peace'

' You know you should write a book Murtasim.'

'kya ??'

' Haan, kyun Kay meri Nahi samajh ati apkay usoolon ki. Main Bolon Tou masla , Nahi Bolon Tou masla. Main karoon Tou hath pakar Kar Ghar say bahir nikal Diya, Haya nay Kiya tou us Ka Tou Ghar hai na.'

'Meerab I'm warning you .'

'Kya hai aisa Haya main jo ap us Kay khilaf ek lafz Nahi sun saktay. Cousin hai ap ki, lekin main bhi Tou hoon.', Meerabs eyes were watering now.

' ap mujhay bhi Tou bachpan say Jantay. Tou phir us ko maaf karna itna asaan kyun hai aur meray sath aisay Kar rahay hain.'

'Meerab idhar ao', Murtasim tugged her out of the chair and pulled her to the edge of the balcony.

They were having lunch at Monal, the restaurant was atop a hill, and standing at the balcony edge you could see Islamabad's lush green beauty below.

It was a beautiful and peaceful place. Meerab was actually grateful that he had brought her here. The fresh air was a balm to her soul and she had gotten a chance to look at Islamabads breath taking landscape.

Murtasim wrapped an arm tightly around Meerab as they stood looking at the clear skies. To everyone they were just another young couple cuddling.

' How many times do I have to say it, don't create a scene everywhere. Is liyay tumhain bahir janay ki ijazat Nahi akelay.'

'main Tou bus baat Kar rahi thi, apnay itna personally lay liya.'

'you were crying Meerab.'

' Kya ap ko waqay Nahi ehsas Kay ap meray sath kya Kar rahay hain?', her voice breaking as she tried to stop the tears.

Meerab felt abandoned and lost. Like she was adrift in the sea with no where to go, no anchor to hold her.

'Ghar challo', he sighed turning around.

'kya hum Kuch dair aye reh saktay Hain please?', Meerab was not ready to go back to her prison.

'Challo abhi', why had she ruined her one day outside.