ɪɪɪ

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

You ( ) were MARKIPLIER'S instigator of a boyfriend. You tended to slap his ass, quickly touch his shoulder, or poke his back when he was most consumed by a playthrough. It happened enough times that he'd sometimes get paranoid and look around while cautiously calling out your name instead of always knowing when you'd attack. There were already dozens of compilations dedicated to him screaming your name alongside (ridiculous) insults, appropriately titled: "WHEN YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR BOYFRIEND". On the same scale, there were (more popular) compilations of you actually sneaking up behind him, titled: "(NAME) GASLIGHTING MARK FOR 5 MINUTES *STRAIGHT*". During the actual gameplay, thousands of viewers joked amongst themselves about how oblivious he'd be to your creeping presence behind him right as he either reached the end of the game or came 🤏 close to triggering a jump scare.

Today's live stream is a mega episode of "FNAF: HELP WANTED" taking place in your house's living room with the furniture moved back so he wouldn't crash into anything. Per every memers and (N/N)IPLIER shipper's dreams, they get a two-for-one deal. Mark has already comically turned his body side-to-side after taking the headset off before continuing to pick a night to play right before you finally appear on camera at the best time possible. He is frantically waving his controls in the air to wind up Marionette's music box as he's forced to listen to Balloon Boy's obnoxious laugh, but he lets out a high-pitched scream when your hand gives a c r i s p slap to his ass, screaming again and desperately took off the Oculus headset at Foxy's jump scare. The chat eats it up while you wheeze off camera and Mark dramatically hunches over with his hands on his knees, not saying anything that only makes you laugh harder.

"Love you~"

"Fuck off."

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You ( ) were a doctor who worked closely with the UNDERTAKER ( Black Butler ) at his shop after the untimely death of your close co-worker, Madam Red. You used to always spend your free time hanging around him either for a relaxing tea and biscuit break or to simply enjoy his presence and the sweet silence of his store. Unfortunately, something terribly unprecedented has overcome England that led to your declining presence due to the immediate high demand for doctors to aid the rapidly increasing number of patients. Undertaker understood duties called first-and-foremost, especially for something as serious as this...but he still missed you greatly. Your interesting yet graphic patient stories, your uncontrollable laughter at his over-the-top behavior, and your overall presence that he'd gotten too used to ever forget. It didn't help that almost every single body that's been delivered died from this disease. It acted as a constant reminder you were out there on the front lines where at any possible chance you, too, could become infected and possibly leave him forever.

Come back to me safe, MyDarling...please...

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Nightmares obviously became a very common occurrence for ZUKO ( Avatar: The Last Airbender ) that ranged from his family (abusive father, his mother's "disappearance", Azula...just Azula) to the general anxiety and depression he suffered from on a nightly basis. But no matter the dream's contents, small or large, they made him violently toss and turn for hours on end until he was covered from head-to-toe in a cold sweat due to the overwhelming sensations of absolute pain, sadness, and remorse.

Luckily, though, he has you ( ) to always reassure him that he has nothing else to fear. You always pull him close with your arms tightly wrapping around his shaking form that, by now, is awake but hiding his face in frustration that his past still haunts him. But you don't say a thing. You continue hugging him close with your own eyes shut to let him know there is nothing wrong with how he feels, and you are there and ready to comfort him whenever, wherever, he needs it.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Oregon unfortunately was one of the first few states to prohibit anyone from entering or leaving the state, which led to a rather depressed DIPPER PINES ( Gravity Falls ) who had been looking forward to your ( ) visit. See, you two accidentally became penpals after you mistakenly sent a letter with a prompt for a novel series to the Mystery Shack's address. Dipper, genuinely enjoying your prompt, sent a response letter reading his praises along with some helpful constructive criticism. That fated accident resulted in you two becoming fast friends over the mail, as well as eventually leading Dipper to develop a small crush (he already liked your personality but he officially fell for you after you sent him a photograph). Mabel, who found out about Dipper's feelings because he is terrible at hiding things like that from his deranged sister, encouraged Dipper to send a letter asking for you to visit him in Oregon. Unfortunately, before you were able to purchase tickets to fly from (State/Country), Dipper sent you an update on the new laws. You kept an optimistic view on things, saying that you will see each other in the future, but Dipper worries he may never be able to meet his crush.