xᴠɪɪ

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

You () took turns fucking the Hitachiin brothers every night after school. First is Kaoru who clenched the blanket, pulling at it during every moan. You lick your glossy lips while watching him squeeze his eyes shut and his cheeks bloom a dark red, completely opposing his earlier light pink. "Oh? Is Baby Boy about to cum?" Your breasts pus down against his, forcing his hips to arch by lifting his waist. Your free hand starts pumping his erection via perpetual up, then down, up, then down, steady rhythm. You feel some moistness dribble over your hand. "Don't hold it back, sweetheart~" You hump her pelvis against Kaoru's hips. "I love seeing your cute expression whenever you cum buckets~"

Kaoru's eyes open just a little at your words. Small tears threaten to fall the closer he is to release all the semen he's struggling to hold back; your hard nipples rub down his back and equally moist vagina hump near his quivering anus and twitching member stimulates his flushed, naked, body. Kaoru knows, however, that you won't let him cum unless he replies.

"Well? Mommy wants to hear you say something. You know how disrespectful it is to ignore Mommy~" Kaoru squeezes his eyes again before forcing his embarrassing words out.

"P― please, Mommy...aaahhh....I― I want to c― cuhhhmhmmm..." His toes curl, and his tummy feels tingly. "I― I want to cum from y― your...haahh....p― pussy fucking m― my asshole....p― please..." Kaoru's tears spill down his cheeks realizing how badly he needed this release. He hears you teasingly hum, meaning you are yet to be satisfied. "P― please! M― Mommy!" Tears soak the bed. "P― please! I ―I promise I'll b― be good! I― I'll even clean up my mess!"

"Is that so? In that case..." Still jacking him off, you turn Kaoru over onto his back, though keeping his legs spread wide open. You scoot closer. Your other hand spreads one of Kaoru's butt cheeks to make it easier for you to fully thrust her leaking vaginal lips against his anus concurrent with your fingers thrusting deep inside. "Cum as hard as you can, Baby Boy." Kaoru cries harder from all the torturous sexual euphoria tingling his nerves. It won't stop until he cums, which is close as you move faster (and harder).

You lean forward until your chests touch once more. Kaoru opens his mouth to moan again but you swallow any noise rising in his throat. Your tongues slimily roll around each other before finally connecting lips. Kaoru's nails scratch your back immediately sensing her slit meet his erection her second mouth gently bend but not too hard that it hurts him. Your mixed pre-cum trails down to Kaoru's base, eventually reaching his hole. Kaoru opens his mouth wide letting out the loudest moan-slash-whine. "Come on, Baby Boy~" You smile down at him as drool drips off her chin she erotically licks. "Cum for Mommy~"

Next is finally Hikaru's turn. You lead him down onto his back before you sensually remove your soaking wet robe (you got out of the shower) to match the ginger's birthday suit. Said boy shakily sits up as his face catches on fire upon gazing at your beautiful figure. Embarrassed, he looks down. "Aw, no need to be shy, baby boy ~" She leans close to his bright face. Their lips just barely touch when she swiftly brings a hand down to his entrance.

"Nghh...M― Mommy...~" He lays down, legs spreading wide to give you full access to do as you please. Pre-cum is already dripping down his shaft like an exploding volcano.

"Mhmm, what a good boy you are for Mommy~" You peck his parted lips. "Keep making those sounds...Mommy just loves her dirty, little boy~"

"Ahh! Aaah!" Hikaru's hips violently moved to match your growing thrusts deep inside him. "M― Mommy, fuck me! F― fuck me, Mommy, fuck me! Aahh!" His desperation is evident, but he couldn't give two shits. Your breasts overhead his bare chest where his nipples harden and cum continues spurting onto. "M― Mommy..." his bent legs lift high up. Then they wrap around your waist.

"Yes, anything Baby Boy wants~"

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You () always joked about RYUNOSUKE CHIBA ( Assassination Classroom ) looking like a hentai harem protagonist because...come on...but it led you to learn he's actually a huge hentai/anime fanatic. It was his biggest fantasy to fuck in cosplay while recreating infamous scenes from various series, which you were blatantly excited to do, even collabing with him on who, what, when, where, and why. This both embarrassed Chiba and relieved him since he always worried about what you'd think of him once you found out about his weird kink, especially since his fantasy mostly revolved around you feminizing him in cross-play. (Turns out, he nabbed a bigger pervert than he is.) Recreating scenes from Euphoria as he cosplays as either Nemu or Rika were your top choices, but to ease into the darker side of the role-play, you concluded it'd be best for something more "traditional".

Tonight, Chiba ― wearing the female uniform and a long-haired wig ― is simply a high school student whose Senpai she invited over for a study session attacks her on the couch.

"You look so beautiful, Chiba-chan~" You stick your (dominant) hand up the whimpering boy's shirt while your other sneaks up his ruffled skirt, revealing his thigh-high stockings and pure-white panties. "You have no idea how much of a tease you are, walking around school looking like this. You're such a slutty girl."

"I― I'm not..." Chiba, blushing, tears up at the humiliation of your rough hands fondling his pinned form (just like he wanted). "I― it's the school uniform! P― please, it's not my fault..."

"Just shut up already." You ignore his desperate pleas for you to stop in favor of hooking a finger around the panties' crotch area to loop it around his erection for full access to his entrance. "Phew," you lowly whistle that makes Chiba yelp a high-pitched "no" as his thighs visibly quake. "You say you're not a slut yet look how wet you are." You graze that same finger over his winking hole, eliciting scared/excited whimpers from your co-star. "I don't think I can hold back any longer, my little kouhai~" You pin his wrists over his head after freeing your hard-on. Chiba's eyes widen in fear/excitement under his bangs.

"No! Do― don't! Get away!" He keeps screaming desperate pleas for no more of your assault while his legs "fearfully" kick in the air. However, your tip is already impending. "Stop! P― please, get i― it away!" Of course, you didn't listen, merely thrusting as much of your length as possible into his tight body. "Ahhh!"

"Fu― fuck... your pussy's so tight and warm, Chiba-chan~" You don't hesitate rocking your bodies back and forth. Your "kouhai", on the other hand, keeps crying and moaning every time he feels your length stretch his insides. "Do you hear that?" You comment after a few moments of enjoying Hazu's tongue hanging over his chin, his dazed expression, and how truly good pounding deep and hard inside his untouched walls is: the warmth and natural wetness slicking your member make the access all the more easy and enjoyable. "Your pussy is sucking up my cock." You give Chiba a few hard thrusts so he can hear your juicy, clapping skin. "I knew you were a little slut. Your body is desperate to make me impregnate you with my babies~"

"N― nghhhaaah! N― noooohhh!" He almost forgot to play his part ― because you're right, his insides are greedily taking every inch of your length prompting a visible bump in his abdomen you both notice under the risen school shirt and slipping skirt. The sight alongside the overstimulating pleasure of being completely stuffed makes him want to beg for more; scream, cry, and demand you to truly impregnate him. "Senpaiii..." His legs involuntarily tighten around your hips to hopefully bring you deeper inside him.

"See? I knew my slutty little kouhai wanted me to fuck her." Probably knowing Chiba can't keep up the act, you (literally) lean into him so you can keep going without relying on his character. "Don't worry, Senpai will take care of you~"