xxxᴠ

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

You ( ) snicker at the intense face INOSUKE HASHIBIRA ( Demon Slayer ) made, similar to that of a constipated old man, as he tried to not wiggle his hips in discomfort from your dick just motionlessly stuck inside him. Earlier, he literally kicked your bedroom door open demanding you pay attention to him, but when you brushed him off to finish a report to the Master, he bet that if he could sit on your cock without moving (a.k.a. without ending up actually riding you) for at least five minutes then you will give him all the attention he wants for the rest of the day. This is despite the fact Inosuke had proven many times that he was incapable of staying still, especially when he has your length so deep inside his body.

"Are you okay, Baby-Boy~?" You can't help but tease him.

"Ohhf c― course...I ahm..." he huffs out, daring to look up at you in the eye. It completely contrasts his pale complexion painted by a dark red blush as his pupils take the shape of hearts and his hair disheveled from his intense sweating. You can tell he wants to ride you badly...and it's only been a minute. "Thisth...isss too...ahh..easy..." His speech devolves to a slurred lisp, but he is determined to win this time, even if he can somehow feel the blood rushing through your member whose tip is very close to hitting his sensitive gland Inosuke could easily push together if he adjusted just a little. And that's exactly what he did. "W― wait!" His eyelids snap wide open. "Th― that...hah...doesn't count! I― I...Iahh was just―"

"Sorry, Baby-Boy." You chuckle at the other's embarrassed expression, whether from losing or getting your tip to hit his gland, you're not sure. "But don't worry." You run your fingers through his disheveled hair while taking on a sadistic look. "After seeing you squirm like that, I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back~"

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Masturbating in front of you ( ) at night was JYUGO'S ( Nanbaka ) favorite way to get off when you two didn't have the time for full-on sex ― which was a majority of the time. At night, though, when everyone else is asleep...it was something about wrapping your bodies in nothing but a blanket as he shyly pumps his dick and fingers himself in front of your hungry eyes all while risking the chance of being caught by a guard or your friends that sent Jyugo over the edge. It actually got him thinking about starting to full-on fucking just for the pure adrenaline rush, knowing there would be no hiding of what's happening; but for now, you just enjoy hearing his embarrassed moans from having to sexualize himself in front of you.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You ( ) just happened to be one of those eccentric, bubbly young girls who loved showing physical affection to anyone and everyone in your class. The idea that girls can't show such affection for boys unless they're dating was always stupid to you: if you wanted to hug your guy friends, then you would! But your favorite form of physical affection was holding hands. You could do it while walking with your friends or sitting and standing without any awkward positions like hugging would, though you still surprised your friends at their desks or lunch tables with back hugs they happily accepted. Kineshi liked how it showed your passion for your friends. Aren liked that it meant you weren't intimidated by him and treated him like you do your other friends. Reita liked it because...Reita. Shun always imploded with embarrassment the moment your fingers touched, so he ran away the moment your sparkling eyes set on his form. But of course, despite your natural innocence, you also have a teasing side, making Shun your favorite to attack with hugs and drag him down the halls by the hand to see this very reaction from him (and watch the others get jealous hehe~) Not that he didn't like it. Despite the embarrassment, he was happy a cute girl like yourself always gave him that sort of attention.

The only person you exempted was KUSUO SAIKI since you knew from day one he was the type who disliked people and preferred to be left undisturbed, so you never bothered giving him the sort of treatment you did others, especially Shun. You were obviously nice to him when you had to interact, but you generally left him alone in favor of clinging to your official friends. And it annoyed him. The only thing that annoyed him more was that he was annoyed. Which annoyed him. You'd think that he would be happy if an overly clingy girl was clingy to everyone except him, but being the only one whom you didn't show any passion for severely annoyed him. It totally had nothing to do with the fact he genuinely likes your nice personality and did respect people's boundaries if you knew they weren't into physical touch or a lot of it and because he may or may not think you're cute and the most perfect girl he ever met. And because that wasn't it meant he so wasn't bothered by your blatant favoritism toward Shun that made you cling to him practically twenty-four-seven. He also also wasn't bothered at the fact you eventually targeted Saiko of all people due to his easily flustered and tsundere nature because that would be absolutely crazy!

I mean, he's a tsundere and would probably be flustered if you casually held his hand in the hallway. Not like that matters because he doesn't want you to hold his hand. Yeah... *sigh*