xᴠɪɪɪ

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

AYATO AISHI ( Yandere Simulator ) likes having sex in public ― anything to possibly show anyone who has an interest in you that you belong to him and him only, especially that occult goth boi, Oko Ruto who is pretty much the catalyst for Ayato's kink for (semi-)public sex. Unsurprisingly, he became exceptionally jealous of the friendship; and whether or not it was due to deliberate flirting on your end, it was no secret from anyone who'd seen you two interact that the goth twink liked you more than as a friend despite knowing the scary guy whose entire personality is letting people know you're his or else he'll let all Hell break loose. Now you're at the hand of your petty, jealous yandere bf glaring at the ground while cutting off your arm's blood circulation, taking you to God knows where. "Wanna talk about it, champ?" you blankly asked in very desperate hope he'll just snap out of it already. Wait, snap was a bad choice―

"You're mine. Mine." He pronounced the last "mine" through ground teeth. You sigh, deciding to let him continue dragging you out from the building toward God knows where for whatever next yandere revenge scheme he had in store. "So..." he suddenly spoke up once he stopped in the middle of the hedge maze near the school's garden, "...I'll have to give everyone a reminder." His fingers hastily unbutton his shirt but sensually unbuttons, unzips, and shimmies down his pants off his legs, simultaneously kicking off his shoes to entice you. You're immediately on board though; when he began stripping, an erection already formed inside your pants at the scandalous idea of fucking outside on school property. You quickly throw your body against him to force you both onto the grass, him groaning in pleasurable pain at the harsh impact. You first re-position yourself so you're kneeling in front of his lying body, then pick up his right leg. Your lips softly kiss every few inches up the milky white flesh toward his thigh while removing the sock, making him think you were moving to his pelvis area to either suck him off or eat him out, and repeated those steps on his left leg while freeing your still growing erection. This time after finishing, you quickly hover over him and pin his hands deep into the dirt on either side of his head.

He happily lets out his squeals of pleasure and cries of pain from the vicious raw-dogging causing your hips to loudly clap. His fingers pull out several blades of grass and small flowers protruding from the ground. Your thrusts only heightened too, opting to now use your hands to keep his hips pressed against the ground for a better, steady angle. His hands wrap around your shoulders to pull you close and as deep inside of him. There is simply no better feeling than being taken by his beloved.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

METTATON ( Undertale ) practically survives on praise and admiration, so if he's forced into doing something he doesn't want to do, as long as you () say shit like "you're doing great" or "no one can do it better than you," he'd drop and act like it was his idea. Case in point, the dramatic bitch wouldn't even blow you because it'd "ruin his fabulous voice" (however that makes sense). He always demanded you give him a head or a rim job yet he doesn't even entertain the idea of kissing your dick. It got to the point you thought it was unfair of him to always demand affection and intimacy from you when he won't even try, so you pull out your cheat code:

"But Metta, I bet you'd give the best blow-job any man can receive." You almost wanted to slap him for how fast he went from "Go suck a dick" to "I'll suck your dick" but then it wouldn't have led you to your current position on your bed with the humanoid on his knees shyly sucking your head with his eyes closed and a beautiful flush coloring his stuffed, metallic cheeks. "Fuck..." Your groans and confirmation that he's making you feel good encouraged him to keep going. "Just like that, Metta..." You throw your head back once he added his tongue, swirling the tip right against your slit before going back to inhaling your length. "Fu― fuck...keep going...hah..." He finally made it to the halfway point, now skilfully bobbing his head up and then down at a nice rhythm, not forgetting to add some of his tongue magic to his already euphoric artificial velvet throat. "Metta...so...fu― fucking good..."

Yeah, he was glad he did this.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You () can't say anything other than praise during sex or else CHIHIRO FUJISAKI ( Danganronpa ) will truly think you find him dirty and gross. Whenever he's shyly licking at your pussy or even giving you a peck on the lips, don't even think to tease him by calling him a "perverted little boy" ― which is exactly how you learned the hard way. Chihiro truly thought he was doing such a good job, too, swirling and poking his tongue between your wet lips as he jacks himself off on the floor to your moans and encouragement to keep going. Your hand looped around his messy curls to pull his further against you, prompting his moans to vibrate against your clit, making you throw your head back. He realized you like that, so he kept licking while humming into the wetness. It both pleasured and surprised you Chihiro took the initiative like that, hence why you decided to get a little spicy and call him "perverted".

He immediately stopped what he was doing to look up at you with a heartbroken expression. "N― no...I...I― I'm not a pervert..." Tears started welling up in his eyes. "I― I'm sorry...p― please don't see me th― that way... I― I won't do it again..." That's when you hurried to reassure him that's not what you meant. You comedically cried from seeing your baby get so worked up and softly held his face between your hands to wipe away his tears.

"I won't say that again, okay?! You were doing such a great job! Please don't cry!" Although a bit traumatized, Chihiro's heart raced witnessing you fret over him alongside your praises that he made you feel good. "Here, why don't you lie down and I'll give you a treat?" You giggled at his excited nod and cute tears and blush. "Good boy~"