xɪᴠ

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

You () were very excited for taking ZENITSU AGATSUMA'S ( Demon Slayer ) first time. What can you say? You love taking sweet, innocent boys' virginities, especially rather desperate ones. You easily took control of his body, pushing him down against the tatami mat as you, one by one, removed his clothes. He just helplessly watch himself literally submit under you, albeit blushing and stuttering about how rough/fast you were going. (He never once, in a million years, thought he'd get with a woman, nonetheless someone like you.) You shushed him with a deep, tongue-filled kiss once removing his final garment: his underwear. His thighs squeezed together behind your buttocks you placed sat on his abdomen after breaking the kiss to smirk down at his shaking, blushing form. His eyes shyly met yours only to also squeeze them shut when you lifted your hips so your moist pussy mouth rode the side of Zenitsu's length that bent over his pelvis, which his leaking cum soiled.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You ( ) were close with TANJIRO KAMADO's ( Demon Slayer ) family ever since you were small, so it was only natural that you joined him in his journey of helping his sister and find out who mercilessly slaughtered his family (and why). You were a very strong yet kind friend to both Tanjiro and his sister, which undoubtedly made him cherish you with all his heart. While Tanjiro would temporarily leave to find food and supplies for overnight camping, you kept Nezuko company, sometimes helping her learn basic human things to help her blend in better when/if she would be out in public. You basically became the designated babysitter whom the demon girl became quite fond of. When night once again rolled around, and you and Tanjiro found a nice cave for shelter, Nezuko would excitedly jump out of her box and into your arms. She didn't even wait for her brother to step away before clinging to you, this time. She releases several happy, muffled sounds through her muzzle as she stares up at you with expectation in her sparkling eyes.

Laughing, you softly grab Nezuko's hands to teach her another basic hand-rhythm game as you had for the past few nights. You usually first mimic playing with someone else (slowly) to exemplify the game before gently manipulating her own hands to give her guidance. As you can see, lotta premarital hand-holding. Tanjiro has been more than aware of not just Nezuko's clinginess to you but the amount of hand touching you two have been doing. Although he understands it's harmless fun to keep Nezuko entertained and have another human bond with someone, Tanjiro can't stop his flushed cheeks from slightly puffing out after thinking about how long you spent more time companying Nezuko than him lately. Not to mention has not once enacted premarital hand-holding with him.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You ( ) returned home tired and stressed from the chaos that was grading your Junior High student's midterms. You pepped them up ever since you started going over the test reviews, yet they not only bombed almost every question, but the answers they did write down were...indescribable. I mean, someone literally wrote "Wouldn't you like to know, History Boy" on one of the questions! To say the least, you were looking forward to being home in the company of your adorable wife YOR ( Spy X Family ) who was washing a mountain of dishes while humming a random tune. She abruptly stops to look back at you placing your briefcase down and undoing your tie. It's no surprise how much teaching puts stress on you mentally and physically so Yor always wants to be there for when you need her.

Turning off the sink, she quickly runs over to your side and grabs your hand to bring you inside the living room, toward the couch. There, she sits down, patting her lap. You take the sign to lie down, your head resting over Yor's lap as her gentle fingers comb through your messy hair. You take one last look at her soft expression before shutting your eyes for a good nap under your lover's touch. Fuck you're glad you married her.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You () were naked on your knees trying to give DENKI KAMINARI ( My Hero Academia ) the best damn boob job as an award for achieving a higher grade on his exams than usual until he kept opening his dumb mouth to keep making puns about whatever sexual act you guys are doing. "Hey, hey, (n/n)-chan: I think you're the breast!" He laughs so hard it causes your breasts to bounce around his long-forgotten erection. "Hey, hey, (n/n)-chan: thanks for the mammaries!" He doesn't even notice you standing up. "Hey, hey, (n/n)-chan―"

"I have one." His lively grin quickly turns into a nervous expression once noticing you towering over him with a hand behind your back. "What's tan, naked, and about to get pegged like there's no tomorrow?" A vibration reaches his ears. *Gulp*