xxᴠɪɪ

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

DANDY ( Space Dandy ) didn't make it easy for you ( ) to get out of bed in the morning; he'd keep an iron grip around your waist, sometimes full-on wrapping his legs like a clingy koala (f he was feeling horny then he'd straight up grip your tits until you agreed to morning whoopie). Basically, you were always stuck to him with no means of escape.

Sighing at the nth time of finding yourself in his clutch this morning, you decide to, for once, not even say anything about his desperation to hold onto you. "You're lucky I love you so much," you sigh again before turning your body around so your face buries into his chest. Being half-awake, he nuzzles his nose against your bed head, tightening his grip. You still feel a bit annoyed you were forced into this situation but you also enjoy the fact you domesticated the Booby-Addict Dandy to the point he is so desperate to spend time with you. Albeit it's just spending an extra 20-30 minutes just lying down in bed, it's a sweet sentiment nonetheless.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You ( ) and JACKSEPTICEYE were live-streaming a drunk "Truth or Dare" challenge where you would answer any truth or perform any dare that someone who donated a certain amount of money would super chat. The rule was if one person successfully enacted the dare or answered the truth, then the other took a tequila shot. And the bigger the dare or juiciest truth, the more shots the other downs. It was amazing Jack even agreed to the idea, but you didn't need any other reason to agree other than free drinks and buncha money. Helps you were also the type of content creator who would do anything for monetary gain. You two were considerably drunk only two hours into the stream, especially Jack since you were an open book about almost everything about yourself while he would more often skip dares/truths than act them out. Even so, you each prepared at least three shots as Jack went ahead with reading the next chat.

"'I dare (name) and Jack to kiss on the lips for five Mississippi'," Jack reads. Even in your drunken state, you shake your head in exasperation since you know Jack opposed those types of "ship" encouragements from (probably underage) fangirls. Reasons you don't mind sacrificing your Ads in favor of mature audiences. But also fuck Ads. Before you could go ahead and prepare another shot, though, Jack downs two random glasses and then cups the back of your neck to pull you in for a deep kiss.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Tears, saliva, and shower water mix together down the prison's water drain; JYUGO ( Nanbaka ) couldn't even stabilize himself from your ( ♂ ) ferocious thrusting sideways, he had to have one arm wrapped around your shoulders and the other clinging onto the shower head for dear life, all while embarrassingly hear his own moans echo off the walls and back into his ears. One of your hands grips the thigh you keep up to help pull him closer against your hips with every thrust that only gets easier and easier thanks to the running water acting as lubricant for the tight inmate.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Wearing nothing but a lacey bra and panties, you ( ) stood at the end of the bed where ASMODEUS ( Obey Me! ) was lewdly tied up. His thighs were attached to his legs by garter-belt-like straps, as were his arms laid over his head. Of course, he was completely naked and vulnerable for you to do whatever your sadistic needs entailed. "In front of you, I placed a toy." Big and girthy, and pink like his blushing face. "I want you to put it inside you using just your body." Your equally lewd words cause Asmodeus to practically burn Hellish red, but it also excites him to be humiliated by you. He has already been picturing the toy making him loudly whine, pleading to be filled up as if it was your girthy appendage.

He struggles to gather the strength to lift himself onto his knees. Once done, though, he begins crawling forward but stops to slowly turn around (lacking proper hand usage makes him look all the more pathetic before your judgemental eyes). He wiggles his hips until he fills the large tip brush at his entrance. "Haahh..." His chest heaves in growing anticipation as he shifts his position just a bit, and finally starts lowering his bottom. "Ahh! (na― name)~!" he calls out like it's your dick penetrating him; moaning your name from the inserted dildo he's failing to bounce on exemplifies Asmodeus' pathetic neediness.

"I didn't tell you to moan like a slut," you insult, slapping one of his cheeks.

"Ahh~! (naammee)...~"

"Did you already forget what I told you to do, you fucking pig?" With another spank Asmodeus moans just as loud at receiving, and you disgustingly scoff. "Keep that squealing up and I'll just leave you here looking like goddamn trash." The thrill of possibly earning more slaps, maybe stomps on his back, or if he's very lucky more abusive language ― everything sends him over the edge. "Don't think I'll help you." Both of your hands firmly grab his ass cheeks and squeeze together around the dildo.

"Aah! N― no, you're making it go in deeper...nghaah..." Asmodeus is starting to feel so full.

"Then stop calling my name like you're a little bitch-baby." You release him. "You barely even started. Don't go crying to me, you pathetic shit. Get on with it already!"

"Ahhh...it...i― it won't go in!" Tried all he wanted, but the toy wouldn't go past its first two inches. "P― please, (name)...h― help me!"

"You are fucking useless." You shove Asmodeus back down on the mattress in a doggy-style position. His erection uncomfortably squishes between his stomach and the messy sheets. "Fine, you want my help? Then I'll give you my help." No granted warning to prepare your bottom, you thrust the rest of the toy all the way deep inside him ― obviously while leaving some out so you maintain your grip on the base to rock it in and out.

"Aaahh! Ahhh, (naaammmee)~!"