xxxɪɪ

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

Intimacy with SENKU ISHIGAMI ( Dr. STONE ) was unsurprisingly a rarity due to his cold and introverted nature, completely going against your ( ) high dose of energy. But it didn't mean he completely refused affection for you. The typical pattern shows that when either of you visits the other's house for a quiet date, you'd wrap your arms and legs around his body like a koala bear for him to carry you to either the couch or bed. It wasn't the worst situation Senku found himself in, plus he genuinely loved you, but the real challenge came when you'd have your monthly visit. You'd act much clingier, sometimes Senku having to be the cuddle initiator because you're just lying in bed with your arms around your stomach, or overall feel too fatigued to move around. He kind of preferred the latter ― that sounds bad, but sometimes your energy tired him out and he can barely keep up with you. He doesn't mind holding you, it's just he much rather take the time to let his body remember what yours feels like against his, the softness of your skin, and the little twitches you do when you haven't moved in a while. This way, he can keep up with you and enjoy your presence a lot more than he already does.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Other than Momose, you ( ) were the only person HIROTAKA NIFUJI ( Wotakoi ) purposely befriended since he liked your personality and general vibe. You weren't as introverted as him, but you were extremely calming and loved joining in on his gaming sessions. He even became a lot more comfortable socializing with others at work whenever you were around since your aura just always brought a relaxing atmosphere that made even the shyest person have the guts to speak up. The most shocking part was you always appearing at his apartment which he didn't even mind. So, much like you always greeting him in the morning, he usually spent his time expecting h̶o̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ you to be over. The days you'd stay for a long period of time would be the days Hirotaka felt the happiest...not because of you or anything...but it totally was.

He became so used to your presence, in fact, he'd have a very noticeable aura of depression if you were too busy to spare him any attention during work or hadn't visited his home in a while to give him his daily dose of (name)...like today. He's been mindlessly typing at his computer with an obvious dark look to his eyes because he hasn't seen you once today. Suddenly, though, he feels a hand land on his shoulder.

Real shit?!

Heart skipping a beat, Hirotaka hopefully whips his head to the side and rushes to his door...only for him to deadpan seeing Kabakura with a slightly concerned face.

"You good, Nifuji?"

"I'm...fine..." He thought it was you *sad weeb noises*

"Oh, by the way, I ran into (l. name)-san earlier. She was in a rush for an important meeting, so that's why she isn't here right now." Ah, that's the situation. Well, at least Hirotaka still has after-work hours to see you. "I didn't know she had a boyfriend."

...

What? Hirotaka's fingers simultaneously slammed into his keyboard. "How do you know she has a boyfriend?" First Form: Jealous Boi.

"Well, I assumed so. She was talking about this guy she's been hanging out with as of late. She seemed really into him, so I thought it had to mean she was seeing someone." Every other word enlarges a tic mark. He b e t t e r see you later so you can h̶o̶p̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ clear up any misunderstandings.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Dating someone significantly taller than you ( ) like LEV HAIBA ( Haikyū!! ) made it...difficult...to attend club meetings. Your natural height difference added by his obsession with physical touching that often either landed you on his lap or caught up in a back hug caused the rest of the team to unfairly assume you were the catcher. In turn, they (Tetsurō and Taketora) would relentlessly tease you whenever you so much stood next to your boyfriend. Forget when the team has to perform routine stretches before practice because of course it led to suggestive poses that just fueled their assumptions and teases. Unfortunately, today is no different. You all paused to stretch out your muscles, Lev pushing down on your back with his hands to help you stretch your hands as far as you can between your legs. Not too far away from your position, you overhear Tora "muttering" to Sō:

"I'm sure Lev-san usually has (name)-kun bend much farther than that."

Fortunately, sunshine boi 2.0 never understood those types of comments, but you still laugh under your breath at the entire situation because of how truly ridiculous it all is. Lev looks down at you in question. You grin. "They really think your dick is bigger than mine." He and many of your team, especially Taketora and Tetsurō, blush red, Lev immediately hiding his face against your head.