xxx

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

Being a herbivore yourself ( ) despite dating LEGOSHI ( Beastars ) didn't affect your relationship all that much, and actually being the most wholesome and healthy one anyone had the privilege of seeing. Your fiery personality helped knock wolf boi's weird mental state back into place so he could normally interact with you without being all cryptic about his thoughts and feelings. You wanted him, so you took him and whipped him into shape; when you say jump, he says how high, and he knows he's doin' it right when he starts to cry― While some thought it was weird that you were a herbivore possessing such dominance while he was a carnivore who could barely speak up during confrontation (a majority overall find it weird you two are dating period), you two couldn't be happier. Legosi most of all. He fell for you right on the spot during your introduction in his class. The confidence you radiated as you specifically stared down the "predators" that were present as your first and final statement that you weren't anyone's prey for them to use was both cool and hot. You were here, clear, and had no fear which stole Legoshi's heart right then and there.

Then again, with great fierce comes great "get your imposter ass outta my face" if and when you sensed something sus. In that instance, it was Legosi's confession of love. To be more specific, he "subtly" stalked you for two weeks before you finally called him out and forced the confession out of him. You initially didn't believe him since you knew his "love at first sight" was just "attraction-slash-wanting-some-of-that-herbivore-meat at first sight", not to mention he also had some weird interest in that lil' rabbit girl that spawned a whole new drama that almost dragged on for over two seasons. But he persevered, dedicating two months to exemplifying his genuine feelings for you.

"I'll just look like a bitch if I don't accept your feelings now," you said to him in exasperation one day with your back turned to him...but you were really happy. You held back tears as you felt your heart race recollecting everything he did to stand his ground. Yeah, it showed he wasn't a wimp and is not the type to make false promises, but someone finally liked you...actually liked you for who you were and didn't look down on you because you were some "weak herbivore". From then on, your feelings for each other only grew. You help him feel more confident in himself as a person and a carnivore while he helps you feel better showing your vulnerable side since you hated feeling like someone else's victim. In the end, it only ever left you two confidently standing side-by-side, hand-in-hand.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Nothing made KAE SERINUMA ( Kiss Him, Not Me ) happier than landing herself a bisexual boyfriend (you) since it meant she could use you for her (and Nozumo's) ridiculous and constant fujoshi fantasies, not that you really minded. You, yourself, were a hardcore fudanshi (as well as enjoying the occasional yuri), so you had no problem indulging in your girlfriend's requests. What requests? To pose with her friends in "intimate" situations, duh! You usually do anything to make sure she's happy, and hey, it was a good excuse to get close and personal with cute boys that don't otherwise constitute as cheating, so it was pretty much a win-win situation for both parties. She receives new pictures for her "special" gallery, you receive the free opportunity to flirt with boys you probably would have chased down anyway.

Shima and Hayato were your absolute favorites when it came time for feeding the wild fangirls due to their easy flusterment at almost everything you did to them. They would immediately blush red just from you getting close to their bodies, so it was just a blast seeing how embarrassed they got when you fake kissed them, pinned them against the wall, or even suddenly grabbed their hand in the hallway just to embarrass them in public (Kae got a bit annoyed when you'd pull that move.) Asuma and Yusuke were less susceptible to the embarrassment, but it was still there, mostly for Yusuke. If you were facing him, he'd avoid eye contact and blush or just fall limp in your hold in the hope he'd overheat to the point of numbness. Asuma, on the other hand, would just give you a bashful smile, which led you to become more experimental in positions to see if you could make him blush as red as Kae's brother's hair.

Speaking of, he wasn't safe, either. It wasn't even Kae's idea to have you flirt with Takurō, so it was a huge surprise for everyone when you came over to their house and pulled every yaoi cliche you could think of on him that sent him passing out and Kae stuck between shock and thirsty. (Takurō won't admit it, but he still suffers major gay panik whenever the memory comes back to him. Doesn't help you grin at him when you come over.) All in all, though, it's a wacky relationship, but you are genuinely happy being with Kae despite half the relationship depending on you flirting with guys. What makes it more perfect is when she has the audacity to sometimes get jealous of the boys you're flirting with, in which you'd laugh at her while pulling her down on the couch with your arms tightly wrapped around her that'd eventually make her giggle.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You ( ) and MULLIN ( As Miss Beelzebub Likes ) were on a date in one of Hell's top-rated cafes, "Hell's Kitchen". It had been a while since the last time you two were able to spend some time alone due to your duties under Miss Beelzebub, and although he won't show it, he was just as happy that the time finally came. You sat together in a corner booth for some privacy looking over the menu. You were happily reading aloud everything you thought sounded delicious while he was trying to calm his twitching eyebrow, but his other followed suit. The waitress who earlier greeted you two literally kept her eyes on you instead of her other customers whom she was pouring hot coffee on and made hold the coffee pot when she noticed your raised hand. You were clearly here with him on a date, so either she purposely ignored him or was so distracted by you that she didn't notice him hooking both his hands around your waist. You eventually take notice of Mullin's silence and quickly put two-and-two together, but not without quietly laughing at the obvious spike in jealousy when the waitress approaches your table.

"What may I get you today, Honey?" Mullin opens his mouth to speak on your behalf, definitely not appreciating the pet name, but all that leaves his mouth is a high-pitched squeak, his hands zooming to cover his blood-red complexion. The waitress gives him a weird look (so she did notice him all this time) before smiling again as you order one large "Yogurting to Hell" parfait with extra "Cashew You In Hell" nuts. She walks away once again, leaving you still laughing under your breath at the whining Mullinhiding behind his hands. What did you do? You gripped his thigh and drummed your fingers on its inner, traveling just a bit too up because that's apparently your way of calming his envy. (Worked, though.)