xxᴠɪ

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

JUJUTSU KAISEN DEDICATED!

Satoru loved teasing you ( ) because of your immense shy nature comically opposing your intense large stature. You stuttered and blushed if Satoru so much as made eye contact, which compelled him to keep going to see how much you'd break from embarrassment. Well, cliche as it is, that was before his intentions for doing so changed. At some point in time, he realized he wanted you to have these reactions to his advances because it made him happy he did evoke them. You may be shy by nature, but you never got so flustered around Kento or Shoko. Only him. And it fueled his boldness.

Lonefully exiting the staff room a few minutes before your break ends, you unexpectedly (somewhat) get cornered by Satoru, his hair down and blindfold replaced by sunglasses. He represses a creeping blush up his neck as he awkwardly kabedons your sweating and flushing figure. Because of the size difference, Satoru has to slightly lean up to near your face in the hope this is your breaking point and will finally do something. And do something, you shall, by clasping your large hands around his thin waist before commencing a deep kiss. Satoru's pretty pale skin flushes dark red but he happily cups your head for escalation.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Your ( ) relationship with the aloof MEGUMI FUSHIGARO ( Jujutsu Kaisen ) was very casual and on the down low as neither of you felt particularly embarrassed nor prideful about dating. You two liked each other, you confessed, and you started dating. Simple. It was basically a friendship with extra steps like holding hands on your way to school, sharing a kiss or two, and obviously more frequent sleepovers. Even then nothing substantial happened; mostly cuddling, studying, and maybe some make-out sessions when you were really bored with nothing else to do. God forbid Yūji and Nobara believed that was all that happened, though. The two nosey birds, especially Nobara, loved prodding into your relationship and took it upon themselves to interpret what was "really happening" when no one else was around. Megumi got the most embarrassed at the suggestions, making them think they were right, while you were just exasperated by their actions.

It wasn't as if the idea of anything 18+ happening between you two never popped up. You knew part of the reason Megumi hesitated a bit when confessing his feelings was due to his inexperience with anything sexual as opposed to your extensive history of relationships with guys centered around sex. A scared, insecure part of him thought you'd end up leaving him for being a prude because he hasn't offered himself in that fashion yet, or you only wanted to use him for sex. To say the least, he felt very relieved hearing you reassure him just like you did when you first prefaced before you two officially started dating that you are a sexual person who will only agree to date someone if they understand you two will eventually do it whenever they are ready as to not lead them on or cause some other misunderstanding. In fact, you have proven time and time again that you were not the type to force someone out of their comfort zone too early in the game and reassured him you don't mind waiting until he is ready. He still isn't ready, and he can't say for sure when he will be, but he knows when the time does come he will be happy you are the one to take his virginity.