xxᴠ

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

You ( ) were Cassie's teacher whose father, SCOTT LANG ( Ant-Man ), developed a huge crush on. Unfortunately for Scott, Cassie was much brighter than he was for her age so she quickly picked up on something weird going on with her father whenever you were around or you were brought up in conversation. Even with Cassie sometimes trying to bait her father into telling her the truth, Scott still tried hiding his feelings for you even when you two managed to be left alone together. On one specific occasion, there was the perfect chance for him to ask you out when he visited your class to pick up Cassie's homework folder but he literally ran away. This left Cassie deciding to help her father out...by going up to you after class.

"Will you be my daddy's Valentine?" (Oh yeah, and it was Valentine's Day.) Her blunt wording made you quietly laugh despite your mild surprise. Luckily for you, this weekend didn't have Cassie under Scott's custody; he was stuck at home alone, lying on his couch like a huge couch potato wearing a stained white t-shirt and an untied robe while watching old Spongebob Squarepants re-runs. He lowly groans at the sound of someone knocking before begrudgingly standing up to open the door. He expected Luis or even that annoying policeman but his heart almost dropped from seeing you standing at the bottom of his porch step holding a small bouquet.

"Uhm, sorry for this unexpected visit." You give a shy smile. "Your daughter asked me yesterday if I wanted to be your Valentine so I..." The atmosphere thickens as you step closer to Scott, handing him the flowers.

"Uh, yeah, th― thanks." He hesitantly takes the flowers he then holds closely against his chest, feeling embarrassed for what he is wearing in front of you. "Would...would you like to come in for some coffee or...preferably a beer?" For some reason, he expects you to decline but he lets himself loosen up a bit as you continue smiling and follow Scott inside his home.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

Flirting? Women? Never heard of it. After entering his life, YUJI TERUSHIMA ( Haikyū!! ) dedicated everything to try and prove his feelings for you ( ) weren't from lust or teasing but pure love. His arms and heart were always open whenever you wanted them...though, who are we kidding? You never wanted them, but he still surprised you with the biggest Back Hug™ he can give. But don't get me started on his insistent gifts, most of which pertained to your hobbies and interests despite the numerous times you've told him you're not materialistic. Not like he listens to you. If you speak to him, he's too busy restraining himself from pulling out a camera to record you, because oh my Asahi, you're so perfect in his eyes. How could genes produce such a k i n g ?

You don't exactly hate the attention Yuji gives you since you always feel shy around other people like they are looking at you with judgemental eyes; in reality, they're only looking at you because of how mature-looking you are for a sixteen-year-old. Sometimes older women will head straight toward you with blushes coating their cheeks to either set you up with their daughters or try asking you to date them once you graduate high school. Sound the Overprotective Boyfriend Who Isn't Really Your Boyfriend Alarms because Yuuji quickly hops between you two before your flustered self has the chance to decline. Doesn't matter where he'd come from or where'd he go, if it weren't for Cotton-Eye-Joe, you'd have been married a long time ago. But not on his watch. You're his special boy whom he won't dare let anyone touch, including this curly-blonde foreign woman wearing a strapless crop top and short shorts who had been chatting you up in broken Japanese.

"There you are!" Yuji wraps his arms around you. "How many times do I have to tell you to not run off?!" He pulls you close against his body, your back against his chest as your cheeks flush from the feeling of his breath on your neck (ma'am, this is a seme!male!reader drive-thru―). The woman quietly seethes.

"And who might you are?" Yuji smirks at her.

"His Sugar Daddy." You and the woman do a crisp spit take. Nani the fu― he's on such a budget that he doesn't even eat Rice Krispies, nope, only Crisp Rice in the household; mfs couldn't even keep the "K". What I'm saying is this Young!Keishin looking ass is bullshitting around. Although, if you played along, this woman might leave you alone. Speaking of, for someone who literally didn't shut up about her collection of essential oils, she became oddly quiet. Fun fact, by the way, they're called essential oils because it's the "essence" of the plant the oils come from. Why do you know this? Well, what else is there to do when you're a loner? Actually try to TaLk to people? Hah. Where was I even heading? Oh, right. The woman silently stares at you two before sparkles shoot out her eyes.

"You men are what called boys-love!" She squeals. M a ' a m.

"That's right~" Yuji winks. S i r. "If you want, we can pose for you." S i r. The woman excitedly nods, her phone already whipped out, probably expecting you two to whip it out. At this point, you just let it happen, hoping by the next scenario the author takes itself more seriously. (Nope―)

You ( ) attended every Nekoma ( Haikyū!! ) volleyball match to cheer your boyfriend, Morisuke, on (and the team), but he wasn't the only one who enjoyed the attention. Lev would loudly request your eyes stay on him throughout the match to try and impress you with his new techniques, even asking what you thought after. He was absolutely smitten with you, from your beauty to your intelligence, despite it being well-known you're dating Nekoma's smol demon mom. Said shorty made sure he expressed his distaste for Lev's blatant simping via kicks to his back and legs, but it didn't stop the torment once Tetsurō stepped in with his teasing. "You better watch out or our Junior will steal your lady~"

Obviously it fueled Morisuke's anger and jealousy someone else liked his girlfriend, but what made it all the worse was your denseness versus your smarts. Somehow, you never connected the dots, meaning you unknowingly encouraged Lev's feelings every time you complimented him or cheered him on during practice/matches. Though, I guess it's better you're ignorant to the romantic undertones of Lev's actions since it promises Morisuke your heart belongs to him. Either way, Morisuke will keep a close eye on his tall kohai.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

It was a complete mistake on his end; KYOJURO RENGOKU ( Demon Slayer ) never meant to actually reveal his feelings for you ( ) the way he did, but it was a celebration of defeating an upper-rank demon: it was a crucial battle, one no Pillar thought they'd survive, so they let themselves ― even the Master ― cut loose and party until they were purple. Of course, this implied heavy drinking, especially for Uzui and Rengoku. The Flame Pillar consumed one drink after another, getting totally blasted since he knew it'd be a while before he had another chance. After the party, you found him laughing loudly to himself in the middle of the estate. You decided to land a supportive shoulder to bring him somewhere to rest. That's when he made the biggest mistake of his life.

Face flushed red, Rengoku wrapped his arms around your shoulders before chiming, "I love youuu~" and kissed your cheek. His body then slumped against yours, the alcohol finally knocking him out cold. The next morning, he spent two hours hiding under his blanket. It's partly to avoid the sun that worsens his pounding headache; but most of all, he doesn't want his string of whimpers to be heard. His confession wasn't explicit, yet the way your face drastically changed from worry to disgust was enough to convey you understood his implications...and you didn't like it one bit.