xx

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

The first thing CRAIG CAHN ( Dream Daddy ) saw after returning home was a suspiciously familiar face carrying boxes into the vacant house in the Cul-de-Sac. To avoid attracting the guy's attention, he silently watched his movements for a better angle of his features. The wait wasn't long, thankfully, except the answer literally knocked him over in shock, causing him to accidentally smack into his car. Sweating and blushing he ran inside his house, probably drawing more attention to himself than intended. The man was you ( ) ― his old college roommate where you two had experimented with each other. At the time, you thought of it as nothing more than exactly that since you were very curious about what being with a guy would feel like, plus you were pretty much always tipsy. Craig, on the other hand, was actually the one who suggested the idea because he became very aware of some strange feelings for you. (It helped that you were drunk while he was still quite sober, so it was easier to convince you and avoid embarrassment.)

Unfortunately for him, you acted pretty much the same the next day, not really remembering much while Craig was (pleasantly) haunted with the memories of the last night (he blushed several times remembering how you touched him and had to excuse himself from class a lot). But he was also sad you didn't seem all that phased and even continued entering short-term relationships or one-night stands. Part of him wanted to suggest a second, sober night of sleeping together from the wishful thought you being drunk was the reason you acted casual about it, but he couldn't find the confidence. Well, years later, Craig abandoned that old party-style life from before; but he still hasn't forgotten about you. He tried moving on only for the relationship with the woman to end not even a month in since it just didn't feel right (he had to picture your face when she asked to have sex). The only good thing that came out of that relationship was his three kids the woman got pregnant with and then subsequently dumped on him. Now that you're back, those feelings came crashing back down on him. He could barely sleep without either growing anxious about what to say to you or having his mind fall into the deep and explicit memories of your time together.

The next morning when Briar and Hazel were at school and River was with the sitter, he finally realized it was time to properly face you after all these years of being separated and conflicted with his feelings...after a cup of coffee.

"Mhm, I'd have to say you should go with 'Procaffeinating'."

Aaaand you're here too, animatedly talking to Mat about what seems to be a new coffee idea.

Sneaking into a chair and picking up a magazine to avoid being recognized, Craig watches you two from over the page. Mat laughs at your suggestion as he hands you said beverage, still smiling at you, which you happily return before asking if he can give you a tour around the neighborhood after his shift. Something from watching this interaction sinks Craig's heart to his stomach. Maybe he does need to just suck it up and face you already or else he'll officially miss his chance to reunite with you the way he's always dreamed of.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You () had KENMA KOZUME ( Haikyū!! ) pinned on the bed, your intense gaze overlooking his naked, petite body. "You're so cute~" Your fingers grazed down his length, causing an embarrassed yelp. "Hmm, you really are sensitive. Especially down here~" Your fingers slither down to the pulsating entrance. "I can tell how tight you are from here. You must really want my cock~" His hole quivered at your dirty talk. He can't help the desperate need for you to fuck him; his mind starts succumbing to his dark fantasies.

"G― go in a― already..." His blush darkens as his arms and legs wrap around you. "I wa― want it..."

"Are you sure?" You grind your hips together. "Is my little whore prepared to be fucked mercilessly~?"

"Y― yes..." The usually temperamental gamer pulls you closer with his elevated legs. "I― I want y― you're huge f― fuck rod i― inside me..." Hearts appear in his glossy stare. "P― please gi― give my pussy y― your thick, hot, cunt destroyer..." God damn he needs to stop playing so much eroge... His uncharacteristic dirty talk gives rise to your growing erection approaching Kenma's cute, pink hole that greedily sucks it all the way inside him, fully connecting your bodies. "Aaahh! Ngh!"

"Holy shit... Your insides suck me right in. Even though we haven't fucked in a long time" ― his rocking body violently bounces up and down your length, collecting every inch each time ― "you're taking my dick like a little whore." You already feel cum start to squirt inside his non-existent uterus.

"Aaahh! Ye― yes!" His tongue rolls out his wide-open mouth feeling the bulge in his stomach. "Aaah! Gi― give me a― all your baby in― ingredients! Do― don't stop cu― cumming u― until I― I'm pregnant!"

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You () were a wolf ─ tall, pointed ears, red eyes, fangs, claws with fur covering your hands, and a muscular chest ─ who spotted Little Red EIJIRŌ KIRISHIMA ( My Hero Academia ) ─ your secret lover ─ walking down the usual stray path he takes to meet with you. It's been a while since you two last met up due to an uproar at your spotting, but he was still determined to see you. Unfortunately, it wasn't until you reunited he learned it was mating season. You initially warn him off in fear you might go too hard on him...but that's exactly what he wants. So, you leap right on top of him after he teasingly turns his back on you. His pleasured screams quickly resound in the forest, which only leaves him desperately wriggling around, chest-first on the dirt, as you violently shred his clothes until his entire backside is exposed. Eijirō tried voicing his pleasure, but your claws digging into his flesh and girthy length pounding deep inside him made it hard to even voice the word "more". His own fingers scratch at the dirt below him in absolute pain and euphoria― though his cascading tears turned that dirt into a more mud-like substance ― all while you anomalistically grunt and howl from Eijirō's tight, untouched virginity sucking you dry until he bares your pups.