Compettion

Maddies POV

Today is competition and I'm really excited for my solo and the group dance. So we went in the green room and we got ready for the group dance and putted on are costume it was a white crop top and a Jean skirt it wasn't tight it was bouncy. Then all of are mom's putted sophia Lucia buns and makeup mascara, white eyeshadow, red lipstick and plum blush.

We all gave each other hugs and warmed up back stage. The announcer said " number 107" Amber Alert".Before you knew it we were done we had a standing ovation it was amazing!

We got back in the green room and abby also hugged us and said "Good job girls". Now we finally got ready for the solos I was wearing a a white angel dress. Kendall was wearing a black leotard that had tiger stripes on it. Chloe was wearing leather stretchy pants and a belly shirt that kinda looked like Street clothes. Are mom's did are makeup and hair then we went backstage and warmed up on for are Solos I was up first then Chloe last Kendall.

The announcer announced "Number 95 angel" I went up smiling and did my routine I think I did good I landed my turns and had fun. Next was Chloe the announcer announced "Number 96 move it". Chloe did a great job but her turn was a little off. Finally was Kendall the announcer announced " number 97 survive". Kendall did a wonderful job it was almost better as Chloe.

So we got in the green room and abby was happy she said we all did a wonderful job now we have to wait for awards!