Photo Shoot

MacKenzies POV

Today is finally the day that we have a photo shoot abby set up for us.

We are all here at Pittsburgh 164 London St. That's where the photo shoot is.

We went inside and are mom's had to sit in a little green room. There was a little camera TV that let's them look at us during the photo shoot.

First we had to pick out a Sally Miller dress or something else.

Maddie picked a pink floral dress that fitted her perfectly. She picked some pink and blue sandals because it was hot that day.

I picked at baby blue dress that had white stripes on it. I picked some white sandals.

Kendall picked the most gorgeous dress!! It was also a floral dress but it was my fav color purple. But in the back it had a big hole but it was part of the dress.

Chloe just picked some shorts and a pink belly shirt that said "Eat, sleep, dance." it was a really cute outfit.

Last was Jojo she picked the same thing but her shirt was blue and had a big bow on it.
We had hair stylist doing are hair.

I had my hair down in pretty curls.

Maddie had hers in a sophia Lucia bun that had a cute bow.

Kendall also had her hair down in pretty curls.

Chloe had her hair down in curls to.

Jojo had her hair in a pretty ponytail with a LARGE bow.

Finally we had the photo shoot I went first they probably took 3 or 5 photos of me.

Next was Jojo they took 6 or 7 photos of her.

Next was Maddie and you Maddie had about 10 photos taken that probably was the most!

Kendall was next and chloe. Kendall had 6 photos or more.

Chloe had 3 photos taken or 5 I wasn't really counting.

We all had a blast! Finally we all went home I was exhausted.