Welcome Back

Maddies POV

Today was finally the day to go back to the dance studio. I really missed dancing and I also missed my friends expecially my bro Kendall.

I jumped in the shower and putted on my ALDC sweater and some red booty shorts and putted my hair in a bun. And some watermelon flavored lip gloss.

Kenzie was to lazy and tried to get in the shower so she just putted on her ALDC sweater and some black booty shorts.

We checked are dance bags to make sure that we had all are stuff.

Mellissa:Girls come on you don't wanna be late.

Me:Coming!

We headed down stairs and hopped in the car.

Kendalls POV

I finally arrived at the ALDC!I really missed dancing and I also missed my friends and my bro maddog(maddie).

I was the first one to get there then the door opened and it was Brooke and paige.
Brooke:Hey Kendall.

Me:hey brookie how's it going.

Brooke:Good.

I slipped on my tan jazz shoes. Then the door opened it was Christi, Chloe, Melissa, Maddie and kenzie.

They sat down and putted on their tan jazz shoes.

Chloes POV

I wonder why gia wanted us to come back to the studio maybe she will explain to us.
Gia called us in to studio A the mom's went up stairs to the viewing room.

Gia:Girls abby wanted to have you guys back because she booked a competition for you. And it's in California she also told me the solos and who's gonna be in the group dance. Let's get started with the solos.

Gia:Maddie you have a solo it's a contemporary piece it's called my sweet angel. MacKenzie you ha be a solo also it's a jazz piece called freak show. Chloe you will be competing with Maddie your solo is contemporary also it's call let my wings spread. OK so everyone is in the group dance except MacKenzie the group dance is jazz and it's called tell me what you want.

We all stretched to get ready for the group dance. We got in are starting position and the music started. We was all doing the group dance perfectly till MacKenzie fainted.

Gia called 911 quickly the ambulance got there in 20 minutes. That could've tooken poor little kenzies life!!

*AUTHORS NOTE*
:O shocker will MacKenzie live or go with the angels comment on what you think!