Last Chapter

Kenzies POV

There it was Kalani Hilker or whatever her name is. And abby was right behind her.

All the girls ran up to her and hugged her expect me..

I didn't like Kalani because she looked like she was a bragger and also people on Twitter was saying that she steals people's boyfriends..

Abby:Ok girls as you know Kalani is here to stay. I also told you that I'm had a audition. And here is Kalani.
Kalani:Hi I'm Kalani, And I was a little miss America when I was 4 years old.

Told ya so. That she was a bragger.

Abby:Ok girls start warming up.And Kalani you have a solo it's called "One last time" It's a acro number.

Kalani:Ok thank you miss abby.

Abby:Yup.

We rehearsed the group dance and did the solos abby sent us to the dancers den for a second.

Maddie:So Kalani do you like it here so far?

Kalani:Yea it's awesome! It basically been my dream to meet you guys!

I rolled my eyes.

Chloe:Cool! It's fun having you here.

Kalani:Thanks.

Kendall:Yea.

Maddie: do you have anything to say kenzie?

Me:Ummm no..

Kalani seemed confused.

Kalanis POV

I really liked being here expecially with the girls.mackenzie was being a bit rude.

I don't think I'm not gonna like her and I bet she's not gonna like me.

Abby called us in to rehearse the group dance.

We got in are starting positions and waited for the music to start.

We did PERFECTLY Till MacKenzie got in my way and I accidentally hit her in the face...

Kenzie:Owwwww

Me: OMG kenzie I'm so sorry.

Kenzie:You did that on purpose!!

And she runs out.

Abby:What happened?!

Maddie:Kalani hit kenzie in the face but it was a ACCIDENT So don't freak out..

Me:Thanks maddog I whisper to her.

Maddie:Your welcome she whispers to me.

A/N

Sorry guys this is the end:( but in the authors Note their is a squeal!! LOVE YA! :)