Hopistial

Maddies POV

All of us were at Saint Louis Hospital surrounding MacKenzies hopistial bed.

I started to wonder that the last time kenzie went through this was at the exact same time when we was rehearsing the group dance. Maybe this was a side affect.

I pulled Kendall aside.

Me:Kendall remember when we was rehearsing are group dance kenzie wasn't feeling well.

Kendall:Yea.

Me:Well this happend at the same exact time when she fainted.

Kendall:*gasp* maybe it's a side effect.

*we walked back to kenzies hospital bed*

Chloes POV

Soon the doctor walked in.

Doctor:ok so I have some bad news..... MacKenzie has cancer and their is no way we can cure it.

*we all gasped*

Melissa started crying kelly tried to comfort her but it wasn't working.

Doctor:She needs to stay in the hospital or she can go home.

Melissa:Well i will just take my baby home.

Doctor:Ok if any things wrong just bring her here.

Melissa:K.

We all felt bad for kenzie cuz she was only at a very young age. I mostly felt bad for Maddie because that was her sister.

I heard Kendall talking on the phone it probably was Josh paiges and Brookes bro.
Kendall:I have bad news we just found out MacKenzie has cancer!!

Josh:OMG is she gonna be OK!?

Kendall:Well I really don't know there is no way the doctors can cure it.

Josh:oh well can you come over my house and you can bring any guest you want it's fine.

Kendall:Ok see you later!bye.

*She hangs up the call*

I walk over to Kendall.

Me:why did he ask you to come over.

Kendall:Um idk maybe were gonna watch movies?

We both start laughing.

Kendalls POV

Soon or later we leave the hospital. I ask Maddie if she wants to come over Joshs house. She said yea.