Chapter 11 : Jeon Jungkook, Let's Get Married

The clouds in the morning sky were nowhere to be seen. Sunshine shone down and a warm breeze passed by. A black car slowly ambled up the cemented spacious road and soon stopped by the empty roadside. The car door opened and a prestigious-looking man alighted from the passenger seat. He wore a silver suit with a long, black coat. He took a quick glance at the warm sun in the blue sky and then sat down on a bench by the road.

"Get me the file on Songjigang River Project. I'll wait here for you to deliver the gift."

"Yes, Master."

Hoseok swiftly brought Jungkook the file from his briefcase. Then, he picked the gift up and went towards the back door of West Park, Kim Residence.

They still had to go back to the office after this.

As Hoseok just crossed the cemented road, the door suddenly opened from inside.

"Mr Kim ?" Hoseok called out shockingly.

The sudden voice startled Seok Jin as well. He raised his head and saw Hoseok standing in front of the gate. After a short moment of being absent-minded, he acknowledged him, "H-hello..."

"Mr Kim, what happened ? Why do you look so sick ?"

Seok Jin shook his head. As he wanted to just walk past without saying anything, a thought came in his mind quickly. He looked back at Hoseok and asked, "Is Mr Jeon here as well ?"

Surprised, Hoseok nodded then he turned around and looked at a certain direction. Seok Jin looked where the he was pointing and saw the familiar figure sitting on the bench, reading something on a file in his hand.

The golden sun added a tint of fresh tenderness around him. At that moment, he looked like that kind of angel Seok Jin needed the most.

Seok Jin crossed the road weakly without any second hesitation. He pressed on his painfully wound tightly under the windbreaker. As he do so, Seok Jin thought that he could find someone who could help to protect this fragile pride of him and to bring him away safely before he fall harshly and embarass himself further.

Jungkook noticed the faint shadow slowly approaching him and blocking the warm sunlight that fell on his foreheadhead. The sound of weak footsteps was getting closer, so he raised his eyes gaze a little and saw a pair of feet coming closer to him.

Seok Jin halted several steps before Jungkook as his hand tightened around his wounded arm slightly. His eyes stared intently at the man in front of him.

A faint memory went through his hazy mind as he recalled what Jungkook had said to him the other night.

'If you don't mind, marry me. Be my husband, that way, you will be able to come out ahead. The greater the power, the more dangerous the game.'

Power.

'Sign it. As long as you sign this, we'll compensate you accordingly.'

'Chae Sung, will you marry me ?'

'Jin, you're a shame to our family!'

'I'm just telling the truth. Isn't it all because of you that our family has become like this today ?'

Revenge.

The scenes replayed in his mind like a movie reel. Seok Jin felt suffocated and finally closed his tired eyes. Inhaling a fresh breathe, he then opened his eyes again and looked at Jungkook who was still focused on his work.

"Jeon Jungkook, let's get married."

The man didn't appear to be slightest bit of surprise as Seok Jin thought he would be. Instead, Jungkook looked at him calmly while the hand that were holding onto the file clenched slightly.