part 7

Meera was lying on her bed and thinking about what just happened and suddenly pritha came and sat beside her....

Meera:- where's pihu....

pritha:- sleeping with mumma....

Meera:- so what next....

pritha:- means....

Meera:- what are you going to do, did you told about this to dad and she nodded in no ....

when you are going to tell them...

pritha:- i don't know , mom is going to scold , she didn't liked him from the start.....

Meera:- he really loved you yrr ,did you talked with his parents....

pritha:- his mother is full of drama and dad always listens to what his wife says and about his,  brother , he is an asshole.....and Meera smiled....

Meera:- why don't you start your own boutique like the previous time....

pritha:- funds .....

Meera:- i will arrange but you have to give me back....

pritha:- sure .....

Meera , have you ever fallen in love with someone....

Meera:- yep ,my uniform ,i was always in love with it.....

pritha:- do you regret leaving your job....

Meera:- nope because I love my dad more than anything....

pritha:- fine fine.....

Meera:- ek ek peg lagaye....( let's have one drink .....)

pritha:- sure and she took her bottle and  both started drinking while Aditya was in his room and he got fresh and was sitting on his couch and suddenly purab came and laid beside him...

purab:- so did you liked her or not .,...

Aditya:- something was missing in her  ,i don't know what....

purab:- and you  found out about this in the first instance.....

Aditya:- when i told her about Shreya ,you know what she told me....

purab:- what?

Aditya:- it's just your past ,i don't have an issue with this until and unless it doesn't create mess with our relationship.....

purab:- so true , don't let Shreya spoil your relationship adi ....

Aditya:- i will try my best to leave whatever happened earlier ,i too want to try something new......

purab:- did you took her contact number....

Aditya:- i forgot yrr.....

purab:- should i call ishan....

Aditya:- no way ,it's going to be morning and we are going to visit her house tomorrow.....

purab:- your sali is really hot yr....

Aditya:- she is married i guess....

purab-: that's the issue boss and both smiled....

let me sleep now and purab smiled and slept thinking about pritha.....while Aditya is staring the bracelet given by her family and smiled and took out his phone and started searching her name but couldn't found her and suddenly his mind striked and he searched wild sapiens and he started scrolling her pics and smiled seeing her trekking pics.....

it was morning and Aditya and purab got ready and went out and saw his family and smiled....

asha:- let's go....

Aditya:- breakfast .....

smita:- her mother want us to have breakfast with them ....

purab:- waow....

Ritesh:- let's go we are already late......

and they left for her house while she is still sleeping and pritha and her mother are preparing breakfast for them....and suddenly she came out wearing shorts and loose tshirt and went down .....

Meera:- good morning mom , good morning dad .....

pravesh:- you ain't got ready....

Meera:- who is coming....

pravesh:- your in-laws and suddenly the bell rang and the door was already open and everyone saw her and she quickly ran towards her room and closed the door and purab and Aditya smiled seeing her.....

Meera:- fuck .....

Pravesh welcomed them while reena told pritha to help Meera in getting ready and she went inside her room.....

can't you tell mee earlier that they are coming....

pritha :- now why are you so rude....

Meera:- i was like this infront of them....

pritha smiled....
pritha:- don't worry they should know very well that our Meera like wearing shorts and tees.....

Meera:- shut up and give mee something decent to wear.....

pritha:- wear this ....
and she quickly wore yellow anarkali with mix white dupatta and quickly adjusted her hairs and suddenly her mother called them and they both started walking down...

meera:- should i say namaste aunty or namaste mom....

pritha smiled....and they came infront of them ....

namaste ....

smita:- come ,sit with mee and she sat beside her and Aditya is sneak peeking at her and suddenly pandit too came and he started checking dates for their marriage......

pandit:- coming week is good for engagement and about marriage ,it should be next month 16.....

pravesh:- too early ,i won't be able to do all arrangements....

pandit:- then date will be after 2 years.....

ritesh:- don't worry , we will do it together.....

pritha went near to Meera and said something in her ears....

pritha:- what you think....

Meera:- i will do everything , tell dad it's okay .....

pritha:- next month is okay dad....

pravesh:- fine next month and about engagement.....

Aditya:- we will do get together in one of our hotel and  will exchange rings and  i will check everything ,you don't need to worry....

reena:- but....

asha :- is something bothering you beta .....

reena:- it's going too fast......

smita:- i can understand reena g, it's about your daughter but trust me she will be just like my Anika in our house and she won't get any kind of problem in our house....

reena:- pritha bring some sweets for all and smita smiled and hugged each other and feed each other sweets .....

while Meera is so lost and suddenly purab stood beside her ....

purab:- where are you lost bhabhi g.....

Meera:- nowhere.....

purab:- are you sure....

Meera:- yess.....

reena:- let mee arrange brunch for you ....and smita too started helping them and they started having their brunch while she went inside her room and lthrew her duppata and laid on bed.....

......