part 22

They were sitting in a single and chatting while pritha woke up as her phone was ringing and she went to talk with pihu. and came back with coffee and gave it to everyone .....

pritha:- i don't know what's the fun of doing this .....

purab:- you should try and everyone started staring at him.....

pritha:- no way.....

purab:- common you will feel relaxed.....

and suddenly his phone rang and he groaned seeing the number and he threw his phone on Aditya and Aditya saw the phone and threw it on him....

what is this.....

Aditya:- it's your phone not mine.....

purab:- please talk na yrr....

Aditya:- nope...

Meera:- who is on the phone....

Aditya:- my secretary , she likes purab and kept flirting with him.......

purab:- i really don't like her at all....

Aditya:- common pick up .....and he went aside and picked it....

meisha:- good evening sir.....

purab:- meisha why are you calling me this late...

meisha:- purab sir , you are supposed to fill the tender  for bidding .....

purab;- ohhh shit ,thank you for reminding me...

meisha:- it's okay sir , good night sir ....

purab:- good night and he cut the call.....

Aditya:- you must have forgotten the bidding.....

purab:- how do you know....

Aditya:- see this while showing the phone.....

purab:- thanks yrr....

Meera:- I'm kind of sleepy.....

jay:- you can't sleep right now....

isha:- jay ,go and check everything.....

jay:- don't sleep okay and he went to check while pritha slept and purab too slept and Aditya is staring at her face and smiling......

Aditya:- Meera.....

Meera:- what ?

Aditya:- are you happy or not....

Meera:- you should sleep adi.....

Aditya pulled her closer and made her sit beside her and kept his head on her shoulder......

Aditya:- why i couldn't find you earlier .....

Meera;- why?

Aditya:- so that I can date you and would have married you much earlier.....

Meera:- really...

Aditya:- i swear I'm not lying.....

Meera:- this is your intoxication speaking.....

Aditya:- no , It's me speaking yr....and suddenly jay and isha too came back and sat beside them and smiled.....

isha:- I'm sleeping , good night jay....

jay:- good night babe , sleep well and she kissed his cheeks and left towards her room.....

Meera:- jay ....

jay:- yes boss....

Meera:- you should sleep now we are supposed to leave for trek if you remember....

jay:- as you say , wake me up at 5 , good night Aditya , good night babe and he kissed her cheeks and left and Aditya rubbed her cheeks where he kissed her......

Meera;- adi you too sleep.....

Aditya:-  I'm not sleepy yrrr.....

Meera:- fine , at least lay down and she laid and he laid beside her and kept a leg on her and started staring at her face .....

why are you staring at me like this.....

Aditya:- something is missing in you.....

Meera:- and what's that something....

Aditya:- happiness.....

Meera:- I'm happy....

Aditya:- don't worry , i will handle everything ,you don't need to be worried Meera.....

Meera:- adi sleep....

Aditya:- you don't trust mee ,j will tell purab right now to handle everything.....

purab;- i will handle everything adi ,just sleep now......

Aditya:- i love you yrr.....

purab;- yew I'm more into girl adi....

Aditya:- and more into Meera and she lowered her face and smiled and  purab too smiled......

Meera:- sleep now .....

Aditya:- how am i suppose to sleep babe when such a beautiful girl lying beside mee.....

Meera:- adiii.....and pritha and purab smiled.....

pritha:- ye toh gya .......

purab:- atleast he is happy.....

pritha:- yeppp......

Aditya:- i will sleep on one condition......he said slowly in her ears.....

Meera:- and what's that......

Aditya:- your third tattoo, i want to see it.....

Meera:- nope....

Aditya:- fine then....

Meera:- adi please sleep....

Aditya:- tattoo ....

Meera slides her top above and showed her third tattoo near boob and he was about to touch it but she quickly slide her top down.,..

nice , at perfect place .....

Meera;+ sleep now.....

Aditya:- good night while kissing her cheeks and he slept and she smiled seeing his face and slept after sometime.....

.....