part 121

She was lying on her bed and thinking and suddenly dhruv climbed her room window from the balcony and laid beside her and she turned and smiled seeing her....

Tanu:- what are you doing here ....

Dhruv:- can't I come here....

Tanu:- nope ,you're supposed to be with your fiance.....

Dhruv:- I am with my fiance while pulling her closer.....

Tanu:- you know what , sometimes i feel like smashing your face several times.....

Dhruv:- and how you control it....

Tanu:- den i realise that your pretty face will get ruined and what will I do with that grumpy face and dhruv smiled....

Dhruv:- idiot.....

Tanu:- are you really getting married dhruv......

Dhruv:- i will only marry you i promise that ......

Tanu:- pakka....

Dhruv:- you will be my bride or else I won't marry anyone...and she smiled....

what if my  grandad agreed when we will be old enough....

Tanu:- will you be able to do sex at that time ,what's the fun in that and he burst into laughter ......

Dhruv:- pH god ,why are you so cute babe while kissing her cheeks and she smiled....

Suddenly her phone rang and it was jay calling her and she picked it and dhruv put the phone on loudspeaker.....

Jay:- are you free babe ,can we talk....

Tanu:- yeah handsome but what happened ,is everything okay....

Jay:- you tell me, is everything okay with you....

Tanu:- I am perfectly alright jay....

Jay:- really but dhruv said something to me ,is that true .....

Tanu:- you told him everything....

Jay:- you both are together huh...

Tanu:- actually ....

Jay:- do you really love him ....

Tanu:- yeah....

Jay:- and what about that idiot ,does he know....

Tanu:- nobody knew jay ,just our gang plus mo (Mohit) knew about this....

Isha:- hey doll.....

Tanu:- ish was up....

Isha:- absolutely fine doll , so what you want ,wanna marry him....

Tanu:- i do want to marry him but i don't think that your  father in law will agree plus I have to convince dad also because you know how he is.....

Jay:- it will be very difficult to convince dad but now I am ready because it's about you and dhruv ....

Tanu:- thank you jay....

Jay:- anything for you my doll but before that , please talk with that idiot...

Tanu:- he is coming here tomorrow and I will talk with him about this.....

Jay:- all the best babe....

Tanu:- thank you and i love you jay....

Jay:- love you a lot doll ,take care ,and he cut the call and she started staring at him....

Tanu:- ready for world war 3....

Dhruv:- yepp....

But before that let me kiss you babe ,I know I won't be able to get in the future .,..and she smiled and pulled him closer and started biting his lips....

When I will marry you ,that day I won't leave you for a second .....

Tanu:- stop talking and kiss me ....and he smiled and started kissing her and soon sleep hugging each other.....