part 85

It was one month since she was pregnant and sitting in the hall and talking with her mother in law and grandma .....

Asha:- this time we are going to have a big baby shower party....

Smita:- I'm gonna call everyone.....

Asha:- what you think Meera...

Meera:- sure mom but i think I'm getting fatty day by day ......

Janvi:- no you aren't.....

Aunty ,I'm going to pick pihu and aahan from school.....

Meera:- can I come with you please.....

Janvi:- sure and they both left towards her school and parked the car in the ground and started  walking inside school and saw pihu and aahan and smiled and they came back towards their car.....

Aahan:- mumma ice cream.....

Janvi:- do you want ice cream pihu....

Pihu:- chocolate bar.....

Janvi:- i will bring and she went to buy ice cream with aahan and suddenly a car came and a man came out and picked pihu while another hit on Meera head and picked her and went inside the car while janvi saw and ran towards the car but the car was already left and she quickly make aahan sit inside his car and called Aditya.....

Aditya:- sali sahiba.....

Janvi:- someone kidnapped Meera and pihu and purab too came inside his cabin .....

Aditya:- what the fuck she was doing in school.....

Janvi:- she said she want to come with me and i thought it will be outing for her .....

Aditya:- which car it was ....

Janvi:- Verna , white color and number is mh3223...…

Aditya:- go home and call harsh while I'm coming home and he cut the call.....

Purab:- what happened...

Aditya:- he kidnapped Meera and pihu from school.....

Purab:- wahid wahid...

Wahid:- i got their location.....

Purab:- let's go.....

Harsh:- hey ......and mohit too came.....

Mohit:- I'm too coming with you .....

Shreya:- where are you all going.....

Aditya:- you ,he was to touch her but she quickly took out her phone and started showing them the video of Meera and pihu tied with rope.....

Shreya:- can we talk now....

Aditya:- hmmmm and he sat while she sat  and threw a file infront of him.....

Shreya:- sign it.....

Aditya:- what is this....

Shreya:- i want all your property, house everything including  this office too.....

Aditya:- what about pihu and meera....

Shreya:- Meera will be home after you will sign this.....

Aditya:- and pihu .....

Shreya:- Tushar ,i don't know why he want pihu to stay with him.....

Aditya:- i can give  you whatever you want, it's just i want both of them back.....

Shreya:- i wmat to marry you .....

Aditya:- done.....

Shreya:- you sure Aditya.....

Aditya:- i can do anything for her .....

Shreya:- okay , first sign them and then I will take you where he is hiding pihu and meera.....

Remember if you double crossed me ,you won't be able to find them....

Aditya:- i won't.....
And he signed the paper and woke from his seat .....

Purab;- Aditya.....

Aditya:- trust me ,pihu will be with you.....

Purab:- it's not just about pihu now ,it's about Meera , your child and my brother.....

Shreya:- we are getting late let's go Aditya.....and Aditya winked to Mohit and mohit smiled while Aditya left with Shreya.......