part 13

Aditya's parents and Meera's parents are sitting in the hall and talking while they are having their dinner and after dinner they went towards the couch area and she messaged jay that they are coming while ....

reena:- Meera , pritha come we have to leave.....

Meera and pritha came and smita smiled and hugged her tightly....

asha:- come home soon beta and she hugged his dadi tightly and took blessings from everyone....

Aditya too touched her parents feet and they started walking towards the car and he made everyone sit and they left towards their house while he waved hand to Meera and she too waved her hand and smiled ....

Aditya and his  family went inside and he went inside his room and purab came and laid beside her.....

Aditya:- do you think I'm doing it rightly ....

purab:- what happened Aditya.....

Aditya:- nothing just asking yrr....

purab:- are you happy in some corner of your heart....

Aditya:- yes, i too want to leave those things behind and want to start fresh purab that's why i agreed to marry and moreover she is something yrr i hope i will be able to give her happiness she is missing.....

purab:- you will ,i know that....

Aditya:- where are you lost ....

purab:- first promise you won't talk about this with Meera....

Aditya:- i promise ,i won't tell her....

purab:- her sister tried to kill herself in the washroom .....

Aditya:- what?

purab:- i want to know about her husband ....

Aditya:- what's going on  purab....

purab:- i kinda like her adi....

Aditya:- no way purab ,your mom will kill me for this and moreover she is married and that's not the issue ,she is meera's sister for god sake....

purab:- i don't care ....

Aditya:- purab ....

purab:- i don't know adi but i felt some connection between us and I really want to try it with her....

Aditya:- she has a five year old daughter purab .....

purab:- are you going to help me or not ...

Aditya:- Meera will kill me....

purab:- shut up ....

Aditya:- i will try but I'm not sure , it all depends on her.....

and suddenly his phone rang and he smiled seeing her number and picked it and put it on the loudspeaker.....

Meera:- what kind of fiance you are Aditya Kapoor, you are supposed to ask me whether i reached home or not....

Aditya:- I'm sorry ,did you reach on time or not...

Meera:- I'm inside my room feeling so comfortable in shorts yrr , i don't know how people wear dresses .....

Aditya and purab smiled ......

Aditya:- you don't like wearing dresses and all....

Meera:- i love the one and only dress in my life and that is.....

pritha:- her uniform.....

Meera:- correct.....

Aditya:- can i talk with pritha ....

Meera:- fine and she gave the phone to her and  she turned the loudspeaker off....

pritha:- you told him everything that's so rude of you purab .....

Aditya:- and that's so rude of you babe that you were dying on my engagement day , at least choose some decent day die.....

pritha:- Aditya....

Aditya:- if i was there ,i would have slapped you so tightly that you have forgotten about these thoughts idiot......

pritha:- i was ....

Aditya:- i can understand that sometimes  our brain can't handle pressure but suicide is not the solution darling , one wrong relationship will not tell us  about our life or death pritha....

pritha:- I'm sorry i won't do it again.....

purab:- try to do it and i will kill you by myself and both smiled....

Meera:- what khichdi is going on....and she gave her phone back to her ..,..

Aditya:- Meera.....

Meera:- what?

Aditya:- nothing.....

Meera:- idiot.....

accha suno , we will leave for Himachal on the 15th and will be there till 20 and make sure to bring some winter clothes as it will be cold there ......

Aditya:- and about other stuff....

Meera:- i already have .....

Aditya:- okay......

Meera:- today is 12 so make sure you will be here on the 14th or 15th morning because we will leave on 15th.....

Aditya:- alright and what amount i have to have....

Meera:- really and he smiled....

Aditya:- comon....

Meera:- get lost....

Aditya:- saying this to your soon to be husband huh....

Meera:- hehheeh , good night adi....

Aditya:- good night and dream about mee....

Meera:- no way and she cut the call and he smiled and changed into comfy and slept after that...

......