part 128

she went to the office with her dad and left with Wahid in the afternoon while everyone was sitting in the hall and discussing the function while pihu went inside her room and saw dhruv lying in bed and calling her while she wasn't picking his calls......

Dhruv:- pihu ,do you know where my stupid girlfriend is.....and suddenly mihir , shivay , Mohit, aahan ,Mahira ,ishan and Ayesha came inside and sat there......

Mihir :- she must be busy with finding out who tried to hurt you ........

Dhruv:- what?

Aahan:- don't worry akash and Wahid uncle is with her and suddenly she came inside with akash and she was smiling .....

Tanu:- why suddenly this face dhruv, is everything okay , is it hurting ......

Dhruv:- where's your phone ,I was calling you.....

Tanu:- I'm sorry ,was stuck somewhere .....and everyone left from her room and she closed the door and removed her blazer and started removing her shoes while he is staring her narrowing his eyes and she smiled and came near to him and took his hands in her hands and kissed them.....

Dhruv:- where were you......

Tanu:- I was with dad and later on I left with Wahid uncle and akash to talk about security and all.....

Dhruv:- why ?

Tanu:- we would have died on that day dhruv and I don't want anyone to get hurt .....

Dhruv:- akash will handle it ,you won't handle anything got it..

Tanu:- dhruv....

Dhruv:- you are very important  to me babe , I can't loose you.....

Tanu:- dhruv , you won't loose me  so just chillax........

Dhruv:- whatever , now give me a hot steaming cup of you.....

Tanu:- can I get fresh .....

Dhruv:- you want me to take shower with you , waow..

Tanu;- idiot.....and he pulled by her collar and smashed his lips on her and started kissing her and a broad smile spread on her face and suddenly Meera knocked her room door and she pushed him on bed and rab inside the washroom and he smiled and woke up and opened the door and smiled seeing Meera......

Meera:- are you coming down for dinner or should I send your food here.....

Dhruv:- we are coming down .....

Meera:- where's she..

Dhruv:- getting fresh...

Meera:- dhruv ,did she told you that where she was and dhruv nodded in no and both smiled....

Dhruv:- I'm worried about her....

Meera;- don't worry Wahid was there with her ....

Dhruv:- but.....

Tanu:- let's go down and Meera left as Aditya was calling her while he turned and smiled seeing her.....

Dhruv:- you know what?

Tanu:- what?

Dhruv:- you are very clever .....

Tanu:- is that so dhruv Malhotra....

Dhruv:- you are hiding something and i will find out....

Tanu:- will tell you everything at night , is that okay for you ..

Dhruv:- yes and he smiled and both went down and everyone smiled seeing them and they all started having their dinner......