part 91

Dhruv sat beside her and she moved backwards and he smiled...

Dhruv:- I'm not gonna eat you baby.....

Tanu:- you are engaged but still talking like this with me .....

Where's your fiance.....

Does she run away from this behaviour of yours and dhruv burst into laughter.....

Dhruv:- you are cute....

Tanu:- why are you irritating me dhruv ......

Dhruv:- because I want to irritate you babe.....

Tanu:- good night.....and she took a blanket on herself and he smiled and suddenly pihu and shivay and smiled seeing him .....

Pihu:- what happened to her.....

Dhruv:- she is blushing.....

Tanu:- liar.....

Pihu:- dhruv don't irritate her.....

Tanu:- thank you and suddenly ronit came and jumped on her and ishan too came inside......

Ishan:- you are sleeping , what about our game....

Tanu:- get lost .....

Ishan:- common yr.....

Ronit:- what happened......

Tanu:- nothing happened , so where do you wanna get married......

Pihu:- rajasthan what you say shivay and he nodded in yes....

Tanu:- done ,i will tell the wahid uncle to get our hotel ready....

Pihu:- thank you babe .....

Tanu:- stop calling me babe and dhruv smiled.....

Ronit:- so ready for the trip .....

Pihu:- we don't have our clothes ,how we supposed to go.....

Tanu:- just tell me sizes and I will arrange.....

Ronit:- I'm sleeping then good night and he left kissing her cheeks....

Ishan:- one game please.....

Tanu:- after that you will sleep ....

And they took their phone and went towards the balcony and both started playing their game and dhruv was staring at her ....

Pihu:- what happened to you dhruv.......

Dhruv:- i don't know why my brain stops working when I see her.....

Tanu:- you don't have a brain.....as he saw her standing in front of him and ishan leaving saying good night to them.....

Pritha:- pihu and she went down to talk with pritha while she smiled seeing shivay who was little confused and lost....

Tanu:- is something bothering you....

Shivay:- I'm fine....

Tanu:- your legs are shivering and your forehead is saying something else and he smiled.....

Shivay:- i knew that she was rich but now I found out that's the difference between her and me is very big.....

Tanu:- regarding.....

Shivay:- can't you just see that you are the Kapoor who are billionaire and mee just a simple airforce pilot yrr....

Tanu:- my mum was too an airforce pilot when they were about to get married and about pihu mom she was divorce but when there's love nothing matters .....

Shivay:- but tanu....

Tanu:- i too wanted to be airforce pilot just like my mom ,i cracked afcat in first time with top rank but pihu was already in airforce my dad didn't agreed and I'm here in front of you .....

Look shivay status , money matters too but pihu is not like those girls who are behind materialistic things , she needs love that's why she chooses you otherwise she wouldn't have brought you home and telling all her family members that she loves you...

Shivay:- i understand but what if at a  certain point of time ,these changes started ruining our relationship....

Tanu:- make your relationship in such a way that these changes won't effect you and work so hard that she won't be able to see those changes  ,it's simple as that and shivay smiled while dhruv was really impressed by her.....

Shivay:- you are too intelligent.....

Tanu:- i know .....

Dhruv:- self obsessed....

Tanu:- i am, no doubt in that and he smiled.....

Pihu:- what happened.....

Tanu:- nothing we should sleep.....

Shivay:- good night tanu , good night babe and he left kissing her cheeks and pihu smiled while dhruv winked at her and left saying good night and laid on his bed and took out his phone and called pihu....

pihu:- what dhruv.....

Dhruv:- her number.....

pihu;- dhruv.....

Dhruv:- please.....and she gave and cut the call and he called her.....

Tanu:- idiot....

Dhruv:- bad manners to listen other's conversation...

Tanu:- bad manners to take someone's number without their permission.....

Let me do my work and she cut the call and started doing her work and he again called her ...

What?

Dhruv:- where are you...

Tanu:- studies..

Dhruv:- where...

Tanu:- left then staright to your room and he cut the call and left towards studied but didn't saw her and suddenly she came infront of her ....

Bow...

Dhruv jumped and she burst into laughter......