part 9

she woke up early in the morning and got fresh and wore her trousers and baggy shirt and cap and went down and everyone smiled seeing her.....

reena:- shop some decent clothes for yourself.....

Meera:- I'm not gonna wear that again...

pritha:- and why so ...

Meera;- i don't like it and i am going out I will see you in the evening....

pritha:- i am taking you out for shopping.....

Meera:- afternoon , in the mall....

pritha:- alright and she left taking her Jeep and went straight to her office and called her best friend janvi and Isha....

isha:- how on earth you got time to call us....

Meera:- I'm getting married so you both have to come.....

janvi;- no way....

Meera:- yes way .....

isha:- when....

Meera:- coming Sunday in Kapoor hotel and if you both didn't come ,I'm gonna kill you both bitches and suddenly she saw Aditya phone coming....

wait will call you later and she quickly picked his call ....

Aditya:- good morning....

Meera:- good morning ....

Aditya:- should i call you later on....

Meera:- no that's okay ,i was just talking with my best friends ,i can talk with them later on , we can talk....

Aditya smiled....
Aditya:- nothing just Anika wants to know the best shopping places here....

Meera:-Dilli Haat.
Janpath Market.
Khan Market.
Paharganj.
Chandni chowk.
Connaught Place.

Anika:- i want to visit the sarojini market ,can you take me there ....

Meera:- sure....

Anika:-  we will  go tomorrow ,if that's okay with you....

Meera:- perfect , where am I supposed to pick you ....

Anika:- i will share my address with you.....

Meera:- okay.....

Aditya:- thank you....

Meera:- that's okay ......

suddenly she saw pritha calling her.....

Aditya:- okay i will see you in the evening....

Meera:- okay .....and he cut the call and she quickly left towards the mall and saw pritha waiting outside and she quickly went inside and smiled seeing her while adi was shopping with purab to buy ring and clothes ...

pritha:- as usual late....

Meera:- Aditya was calling me ,what am I supposed to do....

pritha:- you have told me that ....

Meera:- really i should have cutted his call and have picked yours really and she smiled and they went inside the store and started shopping dresses for her....

pritha:- what kind of dress you want Meera and suddenly adi heard it and smiled seeing them shopping....

Meera:- Waow while staring at a t-shirt but pritha pulled her again...

what is this ...

pritha:- no more tshirts......

Meera:- it's cool yr....

pritha:- wear these dresses and show me how you look and she angrily took and went inside the changing room while purab and Aditya are smiling seeing them....
she came out wearing a short blue dress and pritha smil d seeing her while aditya because shocked seeing her as she was looking cute.....

pritha:- wow....

Meera:- what wow pritha .....

pritha:- now what happened....

Meera:- i look like i am half naked ,not just half but more than half isn't it and both Aditya and purab burst into laughter.....

pritha:- shut up and wear this one while giving her long slit length dress.,..and she took and went to change and she came out and everyone started staring at her while pritha started taking her pics .....

you look stunning.....

Meera:- why it suppose to be cutted out from here....

pritha:- you are so dramatic Meera....

Meera:- i mean if they didn't found anything ,they cutted down it from here isn't it and she smiled....

pritha:- don't you feel uncomfortable with your shorts.....

Meera:- at least they are closed and look at this.....and pritha burst into laughter.....

and purab and Aditya too came and he smiled seeing her .....

purab:- you look hot .....and she quickly covered her legs....

pritha:- hiii .....

and she quickly went inside and he smiled seeing her like this....

Aditya:- i think she doesn't like wearing dresses....

pritha:- she is tshirt and shorts freak and i don't know how she gonna survive.....

Meera:- hi and both turned and smiled seeing her .....

purab :- join us for lunch.....

pritha:- actually and suddenly Meera saw someone taking last piece of that shirt and she quickly ran and took it and came back.....

Aditya:- what about coffee.....

Meera:- let mee do the billing....

Aditya:- sure....

pritha:- what is this Meera....

meera:- it's cool .....

pritha:- buy these two also....

Meera was about to give money but....

salesgirl:- mam bill is already paid....

Meera:- who gave it....

Aditya:- mee....and turned and saw Aditya....

....