part 127

It was morning and she was still sleeping while dhruv was awake and staring at her face and smiling and kissed her cheeks and she  yawned and smiled seeing him...

Tanu:- good morning dhruv.....

Dhruv:- good morning baby while he was about to kiss her but suddenly someone knocked and she quickly woke up and opened the door and saw shivay and pihu  with coffee and smiled and both came inside.....

Pihu:- so how are you mr. Lover boy.....

Dhruv:- I'm fine just a little bit of pain at the back and she gave coffee to tanu and dhruv......

Ronit:- good morning boss , we have to  leave, Smith is here.....

Tanu:- fine and he left.....

Dhruv:- are you leaving....

Tanu:- office ,i will be back at lunch.....

Meera:- you aren't leaving anywhere....
How are you dhruv....

Dhruv:- I'm fine....

Tanu:- it's important......

Meera:- your dad will handle it ,just stay here and help her in shopping and we are thinking that you and dhruv should also get engaged and suddenly  Aditya comes after getting ready......

Aditya:- file....

Tanu:- there are some changes dad and it's important....

Aditya:- fine I'm waiting for you down and he left out with meera......

Tanu:- i will see you at the mall ....

Pihu:- okay and she left with shivay....

While dhruv woke up and closed the door while she was taking out her clothes and dhruv went near to her and hugged her tightly and she smiled.....

Dhruv:- so ready to get engaged.....

Tanu:- what about your grandfather.....

Dhruv:- he will be here tomorrow.....

Tanu:- dhruv .....

Dhruv:- yes baby....

Tanu:- i love you and she pulled him by his collar and started kissing him and a broad smile spread on his face and he picked her while she crossed her legs without breaking the kiss and he laid her on bed and attacked her  neck and she was moaning and he again started kissing her and press her butts se tightly that she groaned and he smiled.....

Dhruv:- fuck you are making me insane and i just want to eat you raw and she smiled.....

Tanu:- we should take it slow isn't it....

Dhruv:- absolutely.....

Tanu:- i have to get ready....

And he smiled....

Dhruv:- you know what....

Tanu:- what dhruv....

Dhruv:- I'm losing my mind....

Tanu:- i already lost it while kissing his cheeks.....

Dhruv:- oh god ,why are you so cute....

Mihir:- babe , dad is calling you down...

Tanu:- fuck ,im late..
And he smiled and moved and she ran inside the washroom and came back wrapping the towel as she forgot to take her clothes while dhruv was staring at her lying in bed and she smiled and took out her clothes.....

Dhruv:- can't you just change here while smiling as she was going inside......

Tanu:- I'm already late dhruv....

Dhruv :- i promise I won't do anything .....

Tanu:- pakka....

Dhruv:- common and she smiled and removed her towel and quickly wore her trouser and wore her shirt while he was staring at her and she quickly adjusted her trouser and shirt and applied minimal makeup and took out her blazer and file and he quickly woke up and helped her to wear her blazer .....

“Do you want to know a secret?

Tanu nodded in yes..

"You’re my favorite dirty little fantasy.”

And she smiled......

Tanu:- “I can’t wait to have you all to myself, no limitations or inhibitions.”.....and she kissed his cheeks and started walking out ....

Dhruv:- you forget something....

Tanu:- I'm late....

Dhruv:- file babe....

He gave a file to her and pecked on her lips and left while she smiled and went towards parking and smiled seeing Aditya.....

Tanu:- I'm sorry dad....

Aditya:- don't worry i too lost my mind when I met your mom and she smiled...

Tanu:- it was an arranged marriage.....

Aditya:- yep ,the best thing happened to me..

Tanu:- are you happy dad that I am dating dhruv....

Aditya:- what if I wasn't happy.....

Tanu:- dad my family is important to me ,you are important to me.....

Aditya:-  I am happy because he is good for you and moreover I know you won't choose someone randomly......

Tanu:- yesss.....

Aditya:- let's go and they left......