part 135

She was beyond shock and pushed him away and he groaned ..
Dhruv;- what the hell is this babe....

Tanu:- what are you doing here dhruv .....

Dhruv:- tanu babe....

Tanu:- don't babe me and go to your room now....

Dhruv:- but why....

Tanu:- you can see me after we will be officially married..

Dhruv:- common yrr ,just one kiss and I will leave I swear....

Tanu;- you are so stubborn.....

Dhruv:- baby while pulling her closer and she smiled  and he made her sit in his lap and hugged her tightly....

Tanu:- you know you are really stupid and I love you alot....

Dhruv;+ and you know you are too hot and i really love you alot babe while kissing her cheeks.....

So where are you taking me for honeymoon..

Tanu:- what ?

Why I should take you to honeymoon?

You supposed to take me idiot.....

Dhruv:- hahahahahahah, so where you want to go....

Tanu:- surprise me...

Dhruv:- how about paris...

Tanu:- already seen....

Dhruv:- Phuket..

Tanu:- seen....

Dhruv:- greece.....

Tanu:- sexy....

Dhruv;- don't pack anything.....

Tanu:- why so....

Dhruv:- i won't let you wear anything ......tanu face became red and he smiled seeing her like this and

Tanu:- dhruv.....while staring at his face....

Dhruv:- yes babe....

Tanu was about to say something but someone knocked her room door and they hurriedly woke up from their bed....

Tanu:- yes....

Aditya:- sweety it's me ,open the door and dhruv quickly left climbing balcony and she quit opened the door and smiled seeing Aditya....

Tanu:- yes dada....

Aditya:- can we talk and she nodded in yes and they left towards the mini office and both sat on chairs while purab gave coffee to both and sat with them....

Tanu:- is everything okay.....

Aditya:- who did it....

Tanu:- what are you talking about......

Suddenly akash , came inside with ronit and pranay and tanu smiled seeing pranay there....

Aditya:- quickly spill the beans....

Tanu:- can't you just keep your mouth shut....

Pranay:- I didn't told anything yr....

Purab:- say something.....

Tanu:- I don't know the person behind it but the middle man who took the money to us is dead while biting her lip and Aditya and purab suddenly woke up while akash and ronit smiled.....

Aditya:- ron ,go and call dhruv ....

Tanu:- now why dhruv dad....

Aditya:- ron ,I told you something and  he called dhruv and dhruv came inside and smiled seeing everyone...

Dhruv:- is everything okay....

Aditya;- come and sit here .....

Dhruv sat infront of him ....

How much you know tanu....

Dhruv:- what happened ,is everything okay while staring  tanu.....

Tanu:- dad please....

Aditya:- stop....

You know what she has been doing for the past 10 days, She is searching for that person who tried to hurt you both ....

Dhruv narrowed his eyes to tanu....

Tanu:- dad....

Aditya:- don't dad me tanushree , I don't know what happened to you that you don't listen what i always want to tell you.....

Dhruv talk with her and put something in her mind.....

Dhruv:- I will  and everyone left while she was sitting beside and he was really angry....

Tanu:- I am sorry actually.....

Dhruv:- you said you will tell me everything and this is what you are telling me huh....

Tanu:- I was going to tell you everything but it skipped my mind.....

Dhruv:- you know what ,you think I am just a small kid and doesn't know anything .....

Tanu:- it's not like that dhruv.....

If you wouldn't have stopped us , we won't be sitting here and today what happened ,you want me to sit quite , seriously.....

Dhruv:- akash will handle everything just stay calm and don't do anything please....

Tanu:- but dhruv ....

Dhruv took her hands in his hands and kissed them....

Dhruv:- I have already lost everything babe ,I don't want to loose you so please stop being so stubborn and listen what I am trying to say.....

Tanu:- okay ......

Dhruv:- promise....

Tanu:- yeah ,I promise and she woke and both started walking towards their room and she saw Aditya and ignored him and went inside her room and closed the door while Aditya smiled seeing dhruv....

Aditya:- she is  very important to me but she never listen to me ....

Dhruv:- don't worry ,she won't do anything now....

Aditya:- thank you dhruv....
And dhruv smiled and left inside his room....