part 72

Somewhere in Europe someone is playing with her daughter ....

Amara:- tanu baby , do you need anything....

Tanu:- mumma doll and she gave her doll while she brought food and started feeding her ...

Mohit;- hey babe. , How's she doing....

Amara:- she is doing great , so when is divu getting married.....

Mohit:- next month I guess....

Amara:- are we going or not....

Mohit:- how can I miss her wedding Amara....

Amara:- so when are we leaving.....

Mohit:- at night .....

Amara:- i have pack my bags yrr....

Mohit:- i will hold her ,you just pack your bags and she starts packing her bags and they left for India and she is in Divya and Mohit house and everyone  is dancing there while divya is sitting with her holding tanu in her lap......

Divya:- she is so cute yrr.....

Amara:- i don't know how I'm gonna raise her alone and infact i don't know who is her father .....

Divya:- don't worry amu ,you will find out soon and she went down as her mother was calling her while divya phone rang and it was pritha calling her and Amara picked it......

Pritha:- divya ,your fitting are done ,you can collect your dresses tommorow morning.....

Amara:- sorry who is it....

Pritha:- I'm pritha , her designer ,just tell her to collect her dresses from store.....

Amara:- okay ....and she cut the call and she told divya about this while Aditya came back and pritha saw her and smiled seeing him .....

Pritha:- someone is looking hot .....

Aditya:- did you found out about her.....

Pritha:- we are finding out adi , don't loose hope okay.....

Aditya:- okay ,I'm kind of hungry.....

Pritha:- i will bring your food and she brought his food and suddenly pihu and ishan came and sat beside him and smiled seeing them....( Ishan is pritha and purab son....)

Ishan:- chachu ....

Pihu:- you look handsome adi...

Aditya:- really.....

Pihu:- when Massi will be back ,she gonna faint seeing you and he smiled.....

Aditya:- do you think she will come back....

Pihu:- yess ,110% ,trust me and you know what we gonna fight with her for not coming back so quickly...

Aditya:- no way ,i won't fight with her ,what if she will leave me again....

Pihu:- i will tie her with my rope ,she won't be able to leave this house....

Pritha:- pihu.....

Pihu:- i swear mumma ,if she left us again ,i swear i won't talk with her.....

Pritha:- fine fine now go and sleep and take ishan with you....

Pihu:- good night and she kissed adi cheeks and left with ishan....

Aditya:- pritha.....

Pritha:- yes adi....

Aditya:- do you think our child will be alive ....

Pritha:- i can't say anything adi just wait for sometime.....

Aditya:- I'm going inside my room....

Pritha:- don't drink otherwise.....

Aditya:- okay sali sahiba and she smiled and he went inside and started watching her videos...

It was morning and Amara and divya got ready and both left for pritha's store  while pritha was still at her home as ishan wasn't well and she was taking him to the hospital....

Divya:- where's pritha while asking her receptionist ......

Receptionist:- mam isn't coming today , ishan is not well and these are your bags.....

Divya:- i want  some dresses for her......

Receptionist:- rashi , rashi take them and show them some dresses....

Rashi:- Meera...

Divya:- she is Amara....

Rashi:- she is Meera and she quickly took her phone and called pritha but she was busy with doctor so she isn't picked her call while divya and Amara left for restaurant.....

Pritha got free at night and started calling rashi and rashi picked it .....

Pritha:- rashi , is everything okay ,ishan fever isn't decreasing so i couldn't able to come today....

Rashi:- is he okay now...

Pritha:- he is fine now....

Rashi:- i saw Meera today....

Pritha:- what?

Rashi:- she was Meera but i don't know why she forgot me .....

Pritha:- are you sure...

Rashi:- offcourse pritha.....

Pritha:- where's she now ,did you took her address...

Rashi:- she was with divya  ..

And pritha quickly cut the call and ran inside Aditya room who was lying on his bed..

Pritha:- Aditya come with me...

Aditya:- I'm not in a mood to. Go out....

Pritha:- it's kind of urgent please....

Aditya:- fine and he woke up and both went down....

Pritha:- I'm going out with adi ,purab just take care of ishan ....

Purab:- is everything okay....

Pritha:- yep , everything is okay now....

And they left for divya house....

.....