part 90

Tanu started staring at the pihu face while pihu staring at the tanu face.....

Aditya:- what no and yes....

Doll are you dating someone.....

Pihu didn't say anything and became quiet.....

What happened to you doll and suddenly pihu started crying and Aditya smiled and went near her and took  her hands in his hand and kissed her hands and smiled....

Pihu:- chachu.....

Aditya:- yes doll....

Pihu:- I'm sorry.....

Aditya:- and why sorry doll.....

Tanu:- dadda stop irritating her and Aditya smiled...

Aditya:- let her speak tanu....

Tanu:- she loves shivay .....and shivay and dhruv became shocked  while Meera woke up from her seat.....

And she started crying more....

Aditya:- pihu....

Meera:- why are you all irritating her ......

Doll we already knew and that's okay....

Pihu:- you all already knew how...

Purab:- tanu told us and that's okay pihu now stop crying .....

Pihu:- are you okay if I marry shivay....

Pritha:- yep ,it's just he has to keep you happy otherwise you know us isn't it .....and she smiled and hugged Aditya tightly while shivay smiled....

Tanu:- you can thank me later on and dhruv smiled....

Shivay touched everyone's feet while purab kissed her cheeks and a broad smile spread on her face .....and they started having their dinner and after dinner tanu went inside her and was laying on bed while pihu came with dhruv and shivay  and took a pillow and threw on her.....

Pihu:- that's so rude of you .....

Tanu:- seriously , should I tell them that you both are already married while showing her marriage papers and they both became shocked.....

Shivay:- how the fuck she knew ,you told her...

Pihu:- you cunning women, give it back to me.....

Aditya:- tanu ....

Tanu:- yeah dad....

Aditya:- come to the library right now....

Tanu;- sure and she gave paper to pihu .....

Burnt it otherwise I won't handle what will happen next if someone  saw this and she left.....

Dhruv:- you both are dumb....

Pihu:- i thought nobody knew about this and she came back and again laid on bed.....

Tanu:- nobody knew about this trust me and she took it from her and quickly burnt it and they sat on their bed .....

So how about a kheerganga trek .....

Pihu:- seriously....

Shivay:- I'm in...and suddenly shivay's phone blinked and he went to talk with and pihu followed him.....

Dhruv:- i will follow you babe....

Tanu:- should i kill you.....

Dhruv;- before that let me have you once .....

Tanu:- in your dreams....

Dhruv:- i always get what I want....

And now I want you .....

Tanu:- heheheheh  dhruv ,billi pal lo ,kutta pal lo but itna bda vehan ye toh na Palo......( You can keep a dog , even a cat but don't keep this thing in your mind .....) And dhruv smiled.....

Dhruv:- you are too cute and i want to pull those cheeks of yours and want to eat them.....

Tanu:- should I throw you out of my room.....

Dhruv:- pick me up baby...