part 117

It was 4 am in the morning and it was dhruv birthday and she was getting ready to give him suprise and she got ready and wore saree given by him and adjusted her hairs and went out and saw ishan and pranay saw her and smiled....

Pranay:- going somewhere....

Tanu:- it's dhruv birthday andhi want to give him suprise....

Ishan:- i will handle the work ,you can take pranay with you....

Tanu:- okay and she packed everything and sat inside her car and pranay started driving towards the destination which is 72 km away from their hotel and he is still driving while smiling seeing tanu.....

Pranay:- tanu ,are you sure about him...

Tanu:- yeah but I don't know I am not feeling good ,it's like something is going to happen....

Pranay:- don't worry everything will be fine....

Tanu:- I hope everything will be fine ....

Pranay:- I think we reached and but security didn't allowed them to come inside and she started calling dhruv....

Dhruv:- hey baby.....

Tanu:- your baby is outside the main gate , are you coming out or should I go back....

Dhruv:- what , seriously and he ran out and took his bike and went out and saw her and smiled seeing her....

Security man :- good afternoon sir....

Dhruv:- let them come in ,they are with me and he opened the gate and they went inside and parked car near his room and she took all the stuff and went inside while everyone there was staring her.....

Beautiful nari in saree ....

Tanu:- happy birthday dhruv .....and dhruv smiled....

Dhruv:- are you going to wish me like this and he pulled her inside his room and kissed her lips....

This is how you suppose to wish me ....

Karan:- dhruv ,dhruv....

Dhruv:- what while coming out and he smiled seeing tanu....

Karan:- my self Karan Singh and you must be tanushree.....

Tanu:- yepp....

Karan:- how are you bhabhi....

Dhruv:- karan stop it .....

Tanu:- let's cut the cake ,I have to leave actually it's going to be night and I won't be able to reach on time and you know how dad is....and suddenly a girl came inside with another girl and smiled seeing tanu....

Kriti:- so she is your girlfriend huh....

Dhruv:- yeah , isn't she beautiful....

Kriti:- yeah she is but not more than me....

Dhruv:- ignore her ,she is just jealous of you....

Kriti:- I'm kriti ,his fiance...

Tanu:- tanushree Kapoor.....

Kriti:- let's cut the cake and she brought the cake and dhruv cut down the cake and fed her and she fed him and smiled seeing it and gave a square box to him and he quickly opened it and smiled seeing a wallet with the watch....

Kriti:- let's cut the cake and she brought the cake and dhruv cut down the cake and fed her and she fed him and smiled seeing it and gave a square box to him  and he quickly opened it and smiled seeing a wallet with the watch

Tanu:- One more thing and she took out a pouch and gave it to him and he smiled seeing the pendant and quickly wore it....

Dhruv:- it's beautiful.....while piya smiled seeing him smiling.....

Pranay:- this is from my side and dhruv smiled and took the bag and kept on the couch and told someone to bring lunch for them while she is feeling a little bit sad and little bit worried....

Dhruv:- is everything okay babe....

Tanu:- everything is fine dhruv.....

Dhruv:- you sure and she was about to say something and suddenly her phone rang and she picked phone and went aside while karan went near to dhruv ...

Karan:- what happened....

Dhruv:- I think she is feeling sad ...

Kriti:- you ain't told her that I am dating akash....

Dhruv:- I haven't talked with her after coming here .....

Kriti:- you should talk with her and suddenly she came back and smiled ....

Tanu:- dhruv, water please.....

Kriti:- i will bring and dhruv make her sit on couch and food came and they started having their lunch...

Dhruv:- sorry ,i know it's not good but ....

Tanu:- that's okay dhruv....

Kriti:- so when is pihu getting married.....

Tanu:- next month , you all are invited....

Karan:- of course we will come....

Tanu:- dhruv ,it's getting late ,i should leave...

Dhruv:- sure....and pranay went towards car side while she smiled seeing dhruv....

I will be there next week....

Tanu:- i will wait...

Dhruv:- don't stress your mind ,she is dating akash....and she smiled....

Tanu:- i wasn't worried....

Dhruv:- i can see that....

Tanu:- what to do , you are too handsome and I don't want to loose you and he smiled....

Dhruv:- idiot ,i have to leave it's duty time .....

Tanu:- i love you....

Dhruv:- I love you baby and he waved his hand and she left with pranay while dhruv smiled and left for his duty....