Wizarding World

Tags: ConNonCon (like rape but with consent? Character does want it, but pretends she doesn't. ITS NOT ACTUALLY RAPE THOUGH), noncon touches, slight abuse, sir kink, slight Professor kink, praise and degrading. Slight bondage. Orgasm denial. Role play?

Classified: Smut

Person(s): Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

You were a Sixth year student when Harry Potter was in his fourth year. So you were a Seventh year student when he continuously tried to tell everyone that Voldemort had come back. Some believed him, and some did not.

You were one of those that did believe him- mostly because those that you loved had told you so.

And they were in the Dark Lord's pocket.

Severus Snape was your potions Professor, just like all of the other students, and you and him had been having secret relations since your fifth year. Lucius Malfoy had caught you two in the beginning of your sixth year and things had evolved so that he was included in your sexual endeavors.

Now that you had graduated- now that the Minister had finally admitted that Voldemort was back- the three of you were in a secret, romantic relationship.

You weren't sure why Lucius was okay with this, until he had told you that he and Narcissa led very separate romantic lives. She was also in a secret relationship with another man, keeping it out of the public. They had a mutual respect for each other and were together on paper only.

But no one knew about the three of you. Narcissa was aware that Lucius was in a relationship, but just as he didn't know the details of her relationship, she did not know the details of his.

Severus believed Dumbledore might know, but he had told you of Dumbledore's request of Severus for the end of the year. He did not tell Lucius, only you. But that wouldn't be for another nine, almost ten months.

At the moment, you were slowly settling into a job at the Ministry. Both Severus and Lucius had disapproved of this, wanting you to stay low as you were only a half-blood and therefore your blood might be questioned if you stayed in the Ministry. But you had told both of them off. You had worked your ass off to get into where you were now, you weren't going to put it off because of a little trial.

Well, perhaps you should have listened to them.

You had been heading to a Muggle coffee shop after work when they appeared, taking you away before you could even register what was happening.

You didn't recognize either man as they kept a tight grip on your arms. You looked up, seeing that you were at the Malfoy Manner and your heart started to pound. According to Lucius, this is where Voldemort had been taking up residence, making it some time before you could step foot here again.

You were very well known as one of the Order members, which was probably one of the reasons that these two men were now dragging you through the once friendly doors of the Malfoy Manner.

Your wand was taken from you and you were thrown into a large room. The only person in there was the man you presumed was Voldemort. A snake rested by his feet.

You hadn't been entirely sure what you had expected Voldemort to look like. He was very pale, whiter than anyone you had ever met. He was bald as well, his blue and purple veins could be seen across his scalp, some of them so dark they were almost black. He had no nose, looking snakelike, especially paired with his thin lips that pulled back into a cruel smile upon seeing you standing there.