MCU

Tags: Degradation, BDSM, flogger, nipple clamps, ball gag/gag ball (I always forget which one it is), slight praise, vibrator, sir kink, threesome (sort've), bondage, clothespins, domination, submission

Classified: Smut

Person(s): Benedict Cumberbatch, Robert Downey Jr. 

-------------------

Your quiet moan cuts through the red room in the basement of your house. Benedict was behind you, three fingers stuffed in your pussy, while Robert stood in front of you, holding his cock in his hand, brown eyes locked on you. 

You were standing with rope wrapped around your upper chest, making your breasts puffy and lifted up. Your hands were tied behind your back and you could feel Benedicts long length behind you. 

Your breasts screamed with pain, having two sets of nipple clamps on them, which shook as your body moved, feeling the pleasure from Benedicts' fingers. 

Your moan grew a little louder as Benedict pressed the vibrator against your clit, making sure to keep fucking you on his fingers. Robert simply smirked, watching your face. 

Benedict pulled away, lifting his hand up to your face. "Spit on my thumb so I can jam it into your cunt." 

You tried to get saliva into your mouth, but it wouldn't come. "Suck it." Benedict demanded and you took his thumb into your mouth, sucking on it. That was a lot easier and Benedict praised you. "Good. Now spit on it." 

You whimpered and moaned as the vibrator was back on your clit and now there were four fingers in your cunt. 

"How do we punish bad girls?" Benedict demanded in your ear. "Are you ready to respond yet?" 

"Yes sir." You whined. 

"How do we punish bad girls?" 

Your entire body was shaking, you could even hear the jingling from the chains for the nipple clamps as they hit each other. Your cunt clenched around his fingers and you wished you could cum. 

"Are you going to slap the nipple clamps off me sir?" You asked in a wavery voice as your body was jolted around. 

"No, because I'm talking about all day. Every time you don't say sir, you need a quick and easy fucking punishment." 

Robert chuckled as you bent at the waist and moaned out, "Aw fuck!" As Benedicts' motions got more vigorous behind you. "Aw fuck~" 

"So I can't be fucking putting nipple clamps on ya and slapping them off every time-" "AW FUCK~" "-you fail to obey my simple rule, can I?" 

"No Sir!" 

"Can I? No. So something easier." He demanded as he spend up his fingers. 

Your mind went blank, trying to stave off the orgasm that was approaching. He went faster and you knew he could feel your cunt clenching around him. But he said nothing, only demanding, "Something easier? I'll rattle those clamps those fucking clamps right off ya baby." 

He pulled you upright again, turning your body just a little so that he could look at your face. Your eyes met his, and you lost yourself for a second in his lust filled, galaxy coloured eyes. 

"Robert, why don't you grab them? Gently." 

"Shit." You cursed as Robert let go of his cock, reaching out, gently holding the chains with two fingers. Robert started to lightly shake them as Benedict asked, "Any ideas now baby?" 

"No sir. I'm sorry." You whined. 

"Keep thinking." Benedict demanded. 

"Ahh~" You whined, screwing your eyes closed as the vibrations continued to hold you captive.