MCU

Tags: Degradation, BDSM, flogging, vibrator, bondage, domination, submission, soft-dom, pussy clamps, hanging bondage, pet kink, sir kink, little bit of praise, teasing, fluffy ending, pet names

Classified: Smut, Fluff

Person(s): Tom Hiddleston

💚

You cried out in pain against the gag ball that was inside of your mouth, teeth digging into it as Tom whipped you across the breasts again. Tight rope held you in place the entire time, keeping your arms behind your back, wrapped loosely above and below your breasts, your ankles tied at the sides so you could move, and a harness made around your thighs to keep the vibrator pressed against your sensitive clit. 

Tom was silent as he moved, his tall frame intimidating, his expression serious. His brown eyes were full of lust and concentration, his blond hair gelled back and wavy. He was wearing black slacks with a light blue shirt tucked into them. He had a cream coloured vest over that, the blue sleeves rolled up neatly above his elbow. 

Tom bent down after your next flogging, picking more rope up off the ground as you cried out in pain once more, pussy fluttering from the low vibrations of the tool. He tucked the flogger under his arm as he shook the rope out and then double looped it. 

"Looks like the ropes getting a little loose here. Let's tighten it up." He said (like you had a choice), pushing the new rope up through the rope below your breasts, threading it pull the rope that was above your breasts together, effectively squeezing your breasts. He wrapped the rope behind you, before coming back in the front to tie it together, making it all the harder for you to move. 

You loved it. 

You moaned as he continued to make sure the rope was safe and secure, especially as the jolts of him moving your body made the vibrator move slightly against your clit. 

He readjusted the vibrator and you let out a slight scream of pleasure and pain as the unwavering force suddenly moved. He stood up, cupping your face with his hand, seeing if he had pushed you to far. But now that the vibrator had settled back into place, the vibrations seemingly even more powerful than before, you shook your head. You were fine. 'Green' you would've told him if you could've spoken. 

Despite him always attempting to be tough and dominant in the red room, your safety was still his priority and he would always, always, break character to check on you. He kissed the side of your head and then stepped back, the whip coming back down across your breasts. 

"Are you going to cum?" He asked, flicking it across your breasts again. "Are you going to cum slut?" 

You whimpered, nodding. He tucked the whip under his arm again and pushed he vibrator against your clit. "Then cum." 

You squeezed your eyes shut, body spasming as you came and he released the vibrator, letting you ride the waves out. "Good girl." He whispered, as you slumped against the ropes. 

💚

You were laying on your back on the black box that he had in the room, your legs bent, each one tied around your knee and thigh to keep them together. Then each one was tied down on opposite sides of the box to keep your legs spread apart, presenting your beautiful pussy to him. 

He'd tied your breasts together in a harness again, though not as tight as he originally had. Tom came back over with a vibrator in hand, smirking just slightly. 

You inhaled just a little as he silently used his fingers to spread you open, turning the vibrator on. Your body tensed each time he lightly tapped the vibrating object against your sensitive nub, small whimpers emitting from your mouth.