Legacies

Request by aft33: Hey! I'd love to request a story with Jed Tien where the reader is a new witch to the school and has always wanted to see what a werewolf is capable of.

Character(s): Jed Tien

Tags: Possession, tapping in with werewolf side/slight monster fucking, 69 position, pet name, slight blood play but not really, oral sex, slight praise. 

Classified: Smut

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

You sighed, starting to unpack the small suitcase that you had brought with you to the Salvatore Boarding School. You didn't have much, mostly clothes and a few knickknacks, along with your Aunts Witch Grimoire. 

You shared a dorm with four other witches, none of which you had met yet since everyone was in classes. Josie Saltzman, the daughter of the headmaster of the school- Alaric Saltzman- had been the one to give you a tour. Her twin sister, Lizzy, joining in halfway through. 

They had pointed out the head Vampire, Rupert something and another. And also the head of the werewolves- Jed Tien. Lizzy had much to say on the subject of both, not liking either. You had a distinct opinion that Lizzy didn't like much of anyone or anything. 

You much preferred hearing Josie opinion, which wasn't much. She liked Rupert and she didn't know anything about Jed. 

You agreed with the assessment. Rupert seemed nice enough. Jed seemed just a tad bit flirtatious, but not overly bearing. You felt an attraction to him as well, that you were ignoring because of the illogicalness of it. 

There was a knock at the door and you remembered you were supposed to be unpacking. 

"Hey." Josie said, popping her head in as you quickly shoved the shirts and pants into one drawer and closed it. "Are you done? I'm to take you down to show you where we eat dinner!" 

"Yep." You answered, walking over to the door. "Lead the way."

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Months passed as you learned to control your magic through the various classes that were taught for witches at the school. Surprisingly- and also rather regrettably- they also taught normal classes. Like the math and english and science. Stuff you would've learned if you were going to a normal school. 

You loved being able to control your magic. It was amazing not to get nosebleeds or pass out or vomit from doing magic. Not to mention, spells came so much easier to you! You could drop vampires or werewolves in seconds (not that you would want to), flight spells took almost no thinking, and you could light a candle at the barest thought. 

Of course, these were the simplest. A lot of the harder magic was not only more dangerous, but also very specific and therefore, not a lot of ways to practice it. However, getting the fundamentals and learning how to use the Earth and the elements as harnessing power- along with magical creatures- was a good start. 

You made a few friends, mostly the witches in your dorm. Also Rupert and his friend MG. Josie too. And. . . well surprisingly Jed. 

He  made you nervous and happy all at the same time. He was surprisingly kind, with a humorous side. He didn't always get along with your vampire friends, but that was alright. You usually hung out with the groups separately. 

"Hey!" Jed said, coming up behind you, two café drinks in his hands. "I got your favorite." 

You smiled, taking the hot chocolate with a double shot of caramel, topped with whip cream, chocolate sauce, three cherries, and two dozen mini marshmallows. Basically- diabetes in a cup.