Marvel- Pumpkin

Continuation from Pumpkin, one of my Marvel Wattpad novels. If you haven't read Pumpkin, this will contain some spoilers of character relationship, etc.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Person(s): Steve Rogers-Barnes, Bucky Rogers-Barnes, Elizabeth Rogers-Barnes

Tags: torture, protectiveness 

Classified: Angst/Fluff ending

---------------

Steve watched Elizabeth, standing in the middle of the room that him, Bucky, and her were in. Bucky was grinning, leaning against the wall. Steve was smiling gently. She was wearing a blue dress and she was smiling as well. 

"Stevie!" She shouted beaming, turning and her brown hair swung over her shoulder beautifully. She had a small book in her hands, which was maroon coloured and had a black and white portrait of a girl on the front. Her hand covered the letters of the title. 

Suddenly, a terrible sound rang out through the room. Steve's heart fell out of his chest as Elizabeth's face turned shocked, blood trickling down her chest. Her lips moved wordlessly and she fell to her knees. 

The horror washed over him, his body trying to comprehend that his wife had just been killed. Bucky rushed forwards to catch her body, but he jerked as another gunshot rang out, hitting him in the head. He fell to the floor, still, next to their doll. 

Steve gasped, coming aware of his real surroundings. His wrists were chained together, above his head. His body was shaking and he was sweating terribly. A man sat in front of him in a chair, his hand just leaving Steve's chest. 

Bucky was next to him, his arms also tied up above his head with vibranium chains. His face was bloody, black and blue. 

The two of them had been on a mission when they'd been taken down. That was unheard of, but it had to do with the powers the man in front of him had. He'd touched Bucky just long enough for  Bucky to believe Elizabeth was in danger. He ran straight for her- but it was actually a trap- and was used as bait. 

Steve had failed and now, they had both been here for three days. Every single day, they were forced to sit through hours of torture, watching their doll die in their minds. Every. Single. Time. Hours upon hours. The worst part was, Steve couldn't tell the scenarios from reality anymore. 

There had been one, it had only lasted twenty minutes but it had felt longer while he was in it. The man had made him think that Elizabeth, Sam, and the other Avengers had come in, saved him, and had even gone home. It was in their bed, that Elizabeth started choking and she had died. He had never been more relieved to have a nightmare, the helplessness that he'd felt. 

The man smirked, moving away from Steve, sitting in front of Bucky. Bucky's body tensed as the man touched him, going into his head. 

Bucky watched as Elizabeth snuck across the room towards the man sitting before him in the chair. He kept his eyes solely on the man, for he didn't want to draw attraction to his girl. Elizabeth came up behind him, stabbing him through the back with a sword. 

The man gasped, falling out of the chair, Elizabeth wearing a vindictive sort of grimace. She was dressed in her tight catsuit that Tony had made for her and now, she ran up to Bucky.