Marvel

Tags: Pet play, pet names, submission, Sub/Dom in a BDSM fashion, knife kink, breath play, collar and leash

Classified: Smut

Person(s): Loki

(I've never written or even read pet play before. I'm kind've winging it from what I've heard. It's just an idea I've had for a while. Pointers and corrections are welcomed).

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

You curled up on the end of Loki's bed, waiting for him to wake up. You'd already set the breakfast tray down on the bedside table, but he'd also worked late last night, and the last thing that you wanted to do was wake him up to early. It was only eight thirty in the morning, though Loki usually liked to wake up around seven forty-five. But you knew he needed the sleep.

You closed your own eyes, deciding that you yourself could get some shut eye while you waited for him to wake up.

It didn't take to much longer, because even though he'd worked late into the night, his body was used to a short sleep cycle.

You woke up yourself as you felt a hand running through your hair. You blinked your eyes open, finding yourself sprawled across Loki's lap instead of at the foot of the bed.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep. Happy birthday." You said softly, leaning up to kiss him under the jaw.

"You remembered." Loki chuckled.

"Yep." You said excitedly. "December 17. Means only eight days till Christmas!"

Loki chuckled, "You and your Midgardian holidays."

You smiled, sitting up now. "No, but seriously, Happy birthday Master."

His blue eyes flashed with desire. "Master huh? Bit early to submit to me pet."

"I couldn't think of anything adequate to get you as a gift, so I thought. . . well I thought I could be your pet all day today." You said, blushing and looking down at your knees. "I mean, it's not to late to get something if you want-"

Loki cut you off with a much more romantic kiss, arms encircling your body. You could taste the Cranberry apple tea you'd made for him on his lips and honey on his tongue as he devoured your mouth.

"It's the perfect gift pet. A whole day of you willingly under my control. I can think of nothing better."

You beamed, sitting up eagerly.

"Are we starting now?" Loki asked curiously.

"Yes master, if you want." You replied eagerly.

Loki's eyes glinted again and a wicked smirk started to curve upwards on his face. "Your hands and knees are going to be very sore from crawling everywhere kitten. Go get your collar."

Blushing, you hopped off the bed and crawled over to the dresser where you knew the collar for the times you and Loki did this sort of play awaited.

It was sometimes embarrassing, knowing how you looked, but Lokis' love and affection never made it feel weird. If anything, he could make you feel beautiful doing the weirdest things.

You got to your feet once you reached the dresser, opening up the top drawer to find the collar. It was black with lace and bows, though also a silver, detachable ring that he could attach the leash to.

"In fact pet, how about you get dressed in the entire costume." Loki smirked.

You blushed, but grabbed everything you knew he'd want you to wear, and headed back over to the bed.