Marvel

Tags: Poly, gay, anal

Person(s): Steve, Bucky

Classified: Smut

Continued from Fandom Kinktober 2022 October 3 Size Kink.

--------------------------

Bucky followed Steve into the abandoned living room.

"Close the door behind you." Steve said, his back to Bucky. Bucky listened, heart dropping a little as he closed the door behind him.

The living room was one of the smaller ones, the one that Steve liked the best and Bucky knew this because it was designed like the one that Steve had had at home, back in the 40s. Bucky knew everything about Steve because he had loved Steve forever, even when it wasn't allowed.

He tried to speak, tried to think up an excuse for Shuri's words at the party, but was coming up blank. Shuri had ruined everything.

He could still remember her words. 'He thought I was Steve.'

The living room was mostly pale blues and greys. The couch was grey, a large couch at that. The TV in the corner of the room was off. The card table between the chairs and couches was circular, a flower pot there with yellow sunflowers.

"Sit." Steve ordered, pointing at the couch.

Bucky felt his heart lurch as Steve ordered him around, could feel his cock tenting up in his pants and tried to shove it down. Now was not the time to get turned on by Steve's domination.

Bucky sat on the couch, twisting his flesh fingers nervously with his metal ones. His heart was beating unpleasantly in his chest.

Steve was behind him, rummaging around in a drawer. Bucky wondered what the hell was going on. He didn't need Steve to voice his rejection. He had seen Steve with Peggy and he had seen Steve with Sharon. And he had also seen Steve with Lindsey down at the coffee shop. He knew how Steve felt and he knew it wasn't for him.

"So." Steve finally spoke, his voice drawing nearer, but Bucky couldn't make himself look at him. "Tonight at the party, I'm guessing you ran off because you were embarrassed that you have a crush on me."

"No." Bucky said. "Shu-"

"Don't. Lie. To. Me." Steve snapped and Bucky closed his eyes. Steve had never been this furious with him.

"I don't have a crush on you." Bucky whispered. "I'm in love with you."

There. He'd said it. They'd never have a normal friendship again. He had ruined it all.

Suddenly, Steve was leaning on the back of the couch, his hand wrapped tightly around the base of Bucky's throat. "Why didn't you tell me sooner Buck?"

Bucky was frozen, torn between lust and confusion. Steve's hand tightened when he didn't answer, drawing his head back slightly so that he could see the lust in Steve's eyes. "Why. Didn't. You. Tell. Me. Sooner?"

"I was scared." Bucky found himself whispering. "I valued our friendship way to much to ruin it with a stupid declaration of love. Not when you were going out with all of these women-"

Steve laughed. It twisted Bucky's heart favorably. "Those women were distractions from something immoral Bucky. How could I, the Great Captain America, tell the world that I was in love with my best friend, who was a man?"

Bucky's heart beat faster.

"Take your pants off Bucky." Steve ordered. "And the boxers. I want to see how turned on you are as I order you around."

It seemed as though in a dream that Bucky removed his pants and boxers, leaving him in the thin black T-shirt, his cock sticking up straight towards the sky.

Steve reached with his other arm, wrapping it around his thick prick, stroking it. "Good boy."

Bucky whimpered, heart and brain racing to comprehend everything.

Suddenly, Steve had grabbed his shoulders, flipping him around so that his back was to the base of the couch, his legs sticking up in the air. His neck hung off the side of the couch slightly uncomfortably. Bucky was in shock that someone could even move him around like that. But this was Steve, a strong Steve that could toss him around like a ragdoll.

He yowled in pleasure as he felt Steve stick two fingers straight into his asshole. Bucky could feel his dick throbbing, his hands clutching at the couch cushions.

Then, he felt the tip of Steve's own throbbing prick against his tight backhole. "Tell me Buck, do you want this? Cause I'm not going to stop once I get your confirmation."

"Fuck Stevie, please." Bucky gasped, realizing that while Steve had been behind him, he'd undressed. He was completely naked, something Bucky hadn't seen since the very not private showers that the army had taken in the 40s.

Steve slammed into Bucky, railing him on the couch as Bucky shouted in pleasure. Steve grabbed Bucky's thighs, spreading them apart as he put one foot down on the couch, the other resting on the back of the couch. Bucky reached up, gripping one of Steve's arms with his hand.

"Steve." Bucky moaned out as the pressure started to build up.

"Fuck say my name again." Steve almost snarled, his hand reaching down to stroke Bucky at the same time.

"STEVE!" Bucky practically shouted, releasing through Steve's fingers onto his own chest.

"Good boy." Steve whispered, finishing deep inside of him, before pulling out and Bucky fell back down onto the couch, blissed out.

Steve came around the other side of the couch, licking Buckys chest to clean up his release, before he kissed Bucky, shoving his tongue down his throat. Every motion was rough and dominant.

"I love you Buck." Steve whispered in his ear. "I'm glad my feelings weren't one sided."

"God I love you too punk." Bucky muttered, pulling him into a hug.

"We're going to have to thank Y/N and Shuri later." Steve said with a grin. "If Y/N can walk tomorrow that is."

"We probably won't see her for a week or so." Bucky said breathlessly. "But I'm sure we'll find Shuri tomorrow."

"Do you want to be mine Bucky?" Steve mumbled into his shoulder, turning soft and sweet again.

"Till the end of the line."