Professor!Twilight

Tags: Professor/Student, Vampire, Professor kink, semi-public sex

Classified: Smut

Person(s): Carlisle Cullen

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Your Professor was a vampire.

But he wasn't one of those bloodthirsty, sucking on the necks of virgins in the middle of the night vampires.

He wasn't one of those burning if you stepped into the sunlight vampires.

And he most definitely wasn't one of those stab them through the chest with a wooden stake vampire.

Of course, it wasn't like you had known he was a vampire off the bat.

Like all of the other females in his AP College Psychology class, you were rather enamored with his good looks. His neatly combed back blond hair, his pale face, the perfectly shaped cheekbones, and the tawny gold eyes were a mixture of sexy and hot.

Add that to his lovely some sort of European accent and he was the one every one wanted.

He was young too, looking like he was in his twenties, even though he had never actually said how old he was. And as you were twenty-four, you had a sneaky suspicion that you might actually be older than him.

But. . . that would have been impossible, because how else would he have been able to get a teaching degree if he was younger than you?

Unlike the rest of the girls in your class however, you didn't make any attempts to woo your Professor. You already had a boyfriend- though you were seriously considering dumping his ass. He had changed demeanors ever since he had started drinking and it was almost looking like the relationship was starting to border on dangerous, so it would be best to get yourself out now.

Not to mention, you knew you were sorely out of your Professors league, even if you were single and he was of age to date you.

You had a natural relationship with him, of course, as you did with all of your Professors. Psychology was a rather easy class, so there weren't many questions you had on the material. But if you did, you always asked if you could meet with him to go over the material.

He had been reluctant at first, thinking that it was a plot to get him alone, but after the few times that you showed up and actually only talked about the class material, he was more lenient to meet you and help you out.

That was all that your relationship with the hot Professor was until October came around. You and your friends had decided to go camping on a free weekend.

You and about four other people had taken two trucks out to a large, mostly abandoned plot of land with tents and sleeping bags and lots of food, batteries, and matches.

It was pretty cold and though it was still daytime, everyone had pitched in to light a fire and make S'mores. After you'd all eaten, you all decided to play a game of hide and seek. Your friend Rachel had been chosen as 'it'.

You'd quickly taken off through the forest, making sure to stay in a straight line so that you could make your way back to camp if you went to far.

You'd turned around to look behind you as Rachel shouted "READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!" and had promptly tripped over a rock in your path.

You threw your hands out to stop your fall, scrapping them up on sticks and stones, as well as banging your knee into the rock.

Determined to win the game, you'd only gritted your teeth, closing your eyes in pain, before getting back up, and brushing yourself off.