MCU

Person(s): Sebastian Stan

Tags: Anal play, vibrator, BDSM, degradation, pet names, light flogging, toys, light praise

Classified: Smut

------------

The brick wall was cold behind your back, but you couldn't lean away from it. Your arms were tied up to the wall, your fingers hanging on a rope that Sebastian had put together above your head. Your ankles were tied to small rings that had been imbedded into the brick as well. 

Sebastian had placed a purple ball gag in your mouth so you couldn't speak while he counted out lengths of rope in front of you. He had doubled the rope up, before wrapping it around your waist, slipping the rope through in front of you. 

He got on one knee, shifting the rope so that the knot he had made was behind you now. He was being careful in his actions so he didn't hurt you. You were able to watch him too, something he did so that he built trust with you. Not that he needed to anymore, you had blind faith in him. 

You shifted your legs apart as much as you could in your bonds so that he could slip the rope between your cheeks, before bring it up in front, the rope nestled between your pussy lips as well. He was gentle in this part to make sure you didn't get a rope burn. 

You let out a soft moan as he pulled a little and he said with a slight smirk, "Sensitive spot?" 

You hummed a yes out around the gag. 

He slipped the rope back through the same loop that he'd made at your waist so that it was all connected. He then took the ends of the rope, lifting the strands up through a loop in the ceiling, before attaching a large weight that looked to be the size of a bowling ball. You knew however from experience, that it was barely five pounds. The size was only meant to intimidate. 

"Remember," Sebastian said as he finished tying the knot around the weight. "the more you give it slack, the less it's going to give you back, so it's going to be a lot harder to pull back." 

You gave a singular affirmative nod. You knew this, of course, but he always wanted to remind you so that you wouldn't get hurt. 

"Okay, so I'll make a deal with you." Sebastian said, a smirk coming upon his face. "If you push all the way out, as far as you can go, I'll let you cum one more time." 

Well, you weren't going to miss out on that! 

You leaned forwards on your toes, trying to move out as far as you could. Sebastian grabbed the vibrator off of the shelf and started to walk towards you, "Come on, a little farther. Up on your toes." 

You pushed up even more on your toes until you knew you were the farthest out that you could possibly be. Your body was feeling a large assortment of things, but as Sebastian knelt to the side and placed the vibrator against the ropes that covered your clit, all you felt then were the vibrations of pleasure. 

You let out a loud moan behind the gag, loving the way that the vibrations felt, traveling across your body. But  mostly, the way that your cunt clenched, empty and needy. 

As you fall apart, Sebastian whispers, "Good girl." 

------------

Sebastian surveys you from where you're hanging in the air. Your leg is resting on a wooden block while your other leg is out to the side, presenting your cunt and ass beautifully to him. 

He walks around you, surveying you like prey. You shiver a little, loving the way his eyes darken, but even more so- loving the way they scan every inch of your skin.