TVD

Request by honeymoon-salvatore: Hey, can I ask for a Damon Salvatore x Female reader where the reader is 17/18 years old and she is Alaric's daughter (Isobel was her stepmother) and Alaric is a vampire hunter and he is obsessive (situation with Isobel) and always gives the reader vervain in her water or food and one day Alaric picks her up from Mystic Grill where the reader talking with Elena and Stefan and by the way Damon is there and Alaric recognizes him and later tells the reader to stay away from him

Person(s): Damon Salvatore

Tags: 18+ readers only, an attempt at enemies to lovers (not sure if it's adequate), slight anal play, pet names, slight bondage, sex, scratching, slight fighting

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

You sat in the Mystic Grill across from Stefan and Elena who were acting all lovey-dovey, trying your hardest not to cringe. You were happy for your friends, but still, public displays of affection made you uncomfortable. Beside you sat Damon Salvatore, Stefan's much, much hotter brother who wasn't as bothered by their snuggly attitude. 

You checked your watch, knowing that your father was going to pick you up at any moment since school had ended an hour ago, but you were hoping to stay with your friends a little longer. 

Hmm, your dad was actually late. 

Of course, his schedule had changed since the two of you had moved to Mystic Falls. He'd become the new History teacher so with homework to grade and such, he had probably lost track of time. 

"What do you think Y/N?" Damon asked you, turning to you about your opinion. 

"That you could drown in the lake and I wouldn't blink an eye." You replied, despite not actually knowing what he'd asked. Damon hadn't liked you since the beginning and you didn't like him. I mean, he was hot, but still, he was your enemy. 

"The feeling is mutual but that's not what we were talking about. We were talking about the Annual Whatsit ball." Damon waved his hand around, "You could be my date." 

"Only as a last resort." You snorted. "I don't feel like catching a disease just from being in your presence." 

Damon rolled his eyes. "You already turned down Matt, Tyler, Jonathan, three of those stupid footballers, and that band nerd. I hardly think I count as a 'last resort'." 

You blushed at that suddenly, ducking your head in embarrassment. Stefan called Damon out on it playfully, "Hey, don't embarrass her to much. You forgot about the soccer guy." 

"Hey! Stefan!" You whined, but laughed at the same time while Elena smiled. "And anyways, I let them down easy. I just didn't want to go with any of them." 

"What? Your dad not approve?" Elena asked, swirling her straw in her glass. 

Damon snorted, "Right, like he wouldn't approve of Donavan." 

You rolled your eyes. You hadn't been here long, maybe a month, but Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and Stefan had pulled you into their friend group. And even though they all had flaws, you couldn't have asked for better friends. Damon was just the bonus hottie that you were crushing hard on and trying not to show it. Instead, pretending that you hated him. 

Didn't help that you knew their secret. That Caroline, Damon, and Stefan were vampires. From your spying, you had gathered that Elena knew, but she wasn't one herself. You weren't sure about Bonnie. 

Maybe that was why you were drawn to Damon. He was a forever bad guy hottie. 

"None of them are my type." You shrugged, finishing off your own soda, sliding the glass up. You saw your dad walk into the grill, his eyes roving until they landed on your booth. You waved and grabbed your bag, slinging it onto your shoulder. "Dads' here, I'll see you guys later."